Bills v cowgirls second half thread

Beerball

Lol ok 7-6 HOF here comes tyrod...I'm thinking 7 years 100 million how about you. Since he's the second coming of Steve young am I right?!?!

Or there is this thing called a middle ground, but if you want to be theatrical about it then by all means. I do agree with you that passer rating is overrated, and Taylor certainly isn't the fifth best QB in the league. I would probably put him somewhere near 15th best.

But for a guy starting his first year in the league, that's good enough for me to at least want to see another year of him.

Edited by DaBills51

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the squad more than the coach. I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see this going well long term. And the short term's not a blast either. :(

Right. By "Squad" I typically mean the whole enchilada. There are lots of players on the team that I like - including TT. The Coaching staff is full of under performers who have inflated opinions of themselves. There are quite a few players who aren't earning their paychecks. They make Kellen Frickin' Moore look like Bart Star today.

Or there is thing called a middle ground, but if you want to be theatrical about it then by all means. I do agree with you that passer rating is overrated, and Taylor certainly isn't the fifth best QB in the league. I would probably put him somewhere near 15th best.

But for a guy starting his first year in the league, that's good enough for me to at least want to see another year of him.

No theatrics intended. Ask promo the robot...he'll tell you the bills should do just that

OK, for a quick pick-me-up, check out the last offensive play for the Dolphins. THAT will make you feel better. They had a chance deep in Colt territory to win the game, but the ball was snapped and no offensive linemen even flinched out of their stance. Hysterical!

Right. By "Squad" I typically mean the whole enchilada. There are lots of players on the team that I like - including TT. The Coaching staff is full of under performers who have inflated opinions of themselves. There are quite a few players who aren't earning their paychecks. They make Kellen Frickin' Moore look like Bart Star today.

The coaching staff needs new blood and younger minds full of ideas and energy.

13 of 31 is terrible. He made some plays. We're also starting a garbage unit