Do you think Jests v Bills will be flexed to Sunday night?

Glad I could amuse you BUT I challenge you to find a more intriguing matchup this Sunday that should be flexed more than Bills Cowboys. Maybe you haven't considered how the warm weather climate in Buffalo this winter is more suitable for Dallas (a warm weather team) and Thyroid and Sammy played in warm weather colleges, lends itself well to a barnburner of a game that would garner considerable market share. Call it "Sunday Night Lights" ....Dallas, VT, Clemson (nation's top ranked program)....not to mention pizza logs and photos of Niagara Falls, and the Bills Cowboys trumps any of the other games on Sunday.

A level execution man! :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America's team vs. the red white and blue would garner national attention.

It gives the nation another chance to witness Tyrod and Sammy...soon to be one of the most prolific QB/WR tandems in the last 20 years.

The D line now has a chip on their shoulder, going against the Cowboys O-line, we can show domination.

The matchup between Gilmore and Dez will keep audiences glued to their tv's.

Warm weather in Buffalo means no snowballs thrown at refs or idiots bare chested when it's 3 degrees out.

It really is a perfect game to flex.

Dude Gilmore is out for the season, where have you been? Id like to see Darby learn by playin against Dez tho. That would be cool. And if the Cows and Bills didnt suck so bad this year it would've been flexed, because at this point the game has no playoff implications so I doubt the suit and tie guys at NFL would let that happen, no matter how cool it would be for us.

America's team vs. the red white and blue would garner national attention.

It gives the nation another chance to witness Tyrod and Sammy...soon to be one of the most prolific QB/WR tandems in the last 20 years.

The D line now has a chip on their shoulder, going against the Cowboys O-line, we can show domination.

The matchup between Gilmore and Dez will keep audiences glued to their tv's.

Warm weather in Buffalo means no snowballs thrown at refs or idiots bare chested when it's 3 degrees out.

It really is a perfect game to flex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

By flexed did you mean taken off TV altogether? Maybe.

applause!! that is great :lol::lol: :lol:

Glad I could amuse you BUT I challenge you to find a more intriguing matchup this Sunday that should be flexed more than Bills Cowboys. Maybe you haven't considered how the warm weather climate in Buffalo this winter is more suitable for Dallas (a warm weather team) and Thyroid and Sammy played in warm weather colleges, lends itself well to a barnburner of a game that would garner considerable market share. Call it "Sunday Night Lights" ....Dallas, VT, Clemson (nation's top ranked program)....not to mention pizza logs and photos of Niagara Falls, and the Bills Cowboys trumps any of the other games on Sunday.

Even if it was the rematch of Son Of Bum Phillips and the ghost of Tom Landry, it wouldn't be flexed. With the exception of week 17 all games flexed to Sunday night must have 12 days notice. It's a little late.

Even if it was the rematch of Son Of Bum Phillips and the ghost of Tom Landry, it wouldn't be flexed. With the exception of week 17 all games flexed to Sunday night must have 12 days notice. It's a little late.

There's a little known codicil in the NFL rulebook that permits flexing of premiere matchups when news breaks no later than Thursday morning. It just so happens OBJ's suspension was upheld Weds @ 4:53pm. Since OBJ won't be playing Sunday night, the NFL brass are now scurrying like church mice to find a bigger draw. (Hint: Sammy in Primetime, Tyrod burning down the sidelines for a TD, Gillespie running for a 98 yd Score). The production trucks are currently in Skokie Illinois so they can turn around on a dime. Watch for it.

Yea the only problem with flexing this marquee matchup is bad timing. Look what's on ABC...

The Muppets

Season 1 Episode 6: The Ex-Factor

Miss Piggy surprisingly comes to Kermit's rescue when he struggles to find the perfect birthday present for his new girlfriend Denise. Meanwhile, musical theatre star Kristin Chenoweth unwittingly causes a rift in the Electric Mayhem when she agrees to appear on Up Late with Miss Piggy.

Ferg's, you were kidding right. A dysfunctional 6-8 team with a locker room lost, bickering players, rumors of coaching and mgmt not seeing eye to eye, pathetic play against the Redskins, and another team without it's QB, and playing terrible. This is the game of the week?

I think America would rather see NYG vs. MN, or even moreso GB vs. AZ, or NYJ vs. NE. These are the games of the week along with the MNF DB vs. Cincy.

Shirley you can't be Sirius. The game of the week is Euchre. Though flexing The Bills vs Pokes to a national audience does have a certain panache. I can see it now, millions and millions of DVRs all across America being set to tape the game for re-watching the highlights of Cassel holding a clipboard on the Dallas sideline, and Shady in crutches on ours. It would be appointment TV in some circles.

Shirley you can't be Sirius. The game of the week is Euchre. Though flexing The Bills vs Pokes to a national audience does have a certain panache. I can see it now, millions and millions of DVRs all across America being set to tape the game for re-watching the highlights of Cassel holding a clipboard on the Dallas sideline, and Shady in crutches on ours. It would be appointment TV in some circles.

Not to mention Zac Dysert...he will draw a good 2,350,000 viewers from Miami so chances are Rex will have him standing on the sidelines in a Hurricanes ballcap.

Another emotional aspect of the game will be how certain players meet on the field after the game and exchange jerseys...NBC already has it configured with cameras at the Ralph to zoom in on Garrison Sanborn waiting at the 50 yd line with his jersey off, a Sharpie in hand, tears running down his face and "All By Myself" playing in the background.

If there was such a thing as Must See TV, this game is it.

Who's the ghost of Tom Landry?

Was a big football fan. Used to host Saturday Night Live and was on the Johnny Cash show once too I think.

There's a little known codicil in the NFL rulebook that permits flexing of premiere matchups when news breaks no later than Thursday morning. It just so happens OBJ's suspension was upheld Weds @ 4:53pm. Since OBJ won't be playing Sunday night, the NFL brass are now scurrying like church mice to find a bigger draw. (Hint: Sammy in Primetime, Tyrod burning down the sidelines for a TD, Gillespie running for a 98 yd Score). The production trucks are currently in Skokie Illinois so they can turn around on a dime. Watch for it.

That codicil was rescinded from the rule book at the first owners' meeting after the Pegs bought the Bills. It's now known as the, "I'm gonna slap Jerry Jones in the choppers if he don't shut" up rule.