Bills @ Redskins: Second Half **** Show

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad but true.

Why they made no effort to sign Terrence Knighton I simply do not understand.

Did Whaley botch that? Did Whaley fail to get Brandon Marshall? These were their TWO STATED NEEDS. And they were there. For cheap.

Never understood the fascination with fancy feet players last offseason.

Leodis looks like he did earlier in his career this season.

In Doug's defense we got Harvin instead of Marshall....

Our OL is still abysmal...

This is turning out to be a rebuild, especially when you look at our salary cap. It's just not good and more of the same...

Brandon will really need to pull a rabbit out of the hat to get fans back for next year. I see a QB that we trade up for.

He manages to do so every year so no worry. We will be all hopeful by July. We might even discuss how much of a shame it is that we have to cut some of our talented WR because the talent is so deep.

Fun hire when it happened, but now as painful as it is to admit Wed be a better team with marrone. Better defense , likely an improved offense. Sure not getting blanked by the worst division in football.

unfortunately, unlike the revolution, the last 2 games will be televised

Must be nice to have a mediocre roster and a POS head coach and be 6-7 and in contention for a division title.

The Redskins stink. They aren't exceptional ANYWHERE. Least of all the meathead HC.

Insert "Bills" for "Redskins" and the only thing not true is "in contention for a division title". If they are so horrible, what the hell are we?

Center makes the line call based on the designed protection of the play, or whatever checks the quarterback calls changing the protection.

Tyrod has been abysmal at identifying the blitz pre-snap all year.

It was not a blitz. Kerrigan was unblocked. Sorry LINE CALL, not blocking scheme. It has been 38 years since I played football.

Doesn't matter who he blames it on.

Anyone with a !@#$ing brain can see coaching is to blame.

that's too bad cause it sounds like Terry is planning on keeping them around......

I don't think Whaley is 'elite' when it comes to front office guys, but if it's down to him or the coaches, I'm taking him 99.9% over giving Rex any more time with this team. He might be one of the only coaches in this league that could be handed a top 10 defence and decide to screw it up cause it's not his defence.

The only thing that will make the Bills organisation look more inept then firing a high profile coach in his first season with them would be watching this season and not firing him after what he has done. He is making this entire organisation look like even more of a joke

let's evaluate the team:

QB - s solid but can't make throws when needed. Not sure he gets situation football.

RB - McKoy is a major injury waiting to happen but he's a gamer. Karlos can't stay healthy.

WR - Sammy can't stay healthy, disappears too often. Rest are average at best.

TE - tough to say. Clay disappears often and others are nothing great

OL is a disaster

DL is getting gutted in off season. Mario and Kyle will be gone, JP will be moved to OLB.

LB are average at best

DB are the strength of the team, but Aaron Williams may need to retire. Duke Williams, hey if every other Williams is leaving why not him too.

K and P - ??? kicker might go but punter is good.

yep we are good shape going into next year.

Not saying he is the future, but he certainly isn't the reason for this loss. 90% of this goes on D and coaching.

Agreed, Taylor may not be great, but he isn't responsible for the defense coming up short in every important situation.

I thought the defense and special teams would be playoff caliber and that they would just need to get something from the offense to make the playoffs. I could not have been more wrong.