2016 wins  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How many regular season wins do will the 2016 Buffalo Bills have?

It's actually really hard to have less then 5 wins. You get teams on their off days at least a few times during the season, which explains all of the Bills wins since 1997

Your shtick is getting old bro. Time to change your name and start new.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Right now I am a pessimist so 0-4 wins.

BUT I know that after the draft, the optimism start to blossom again, and I begin to believe that this is the year that we go to the PO, if not all the way.

It is the same every god damn year. :cry::wallbash:B-)

Right at this moment I am as downbeat about the Bills at this point in a year as I have been in a long time.

Ditto.

Despite my overriding feelings of apathy, I think we will be better next year. I know everyone's down on Rex because the D took a step backward, but the guy has coached consistently good defenses for many years. I'm confident that with a year in the system and a few roster tweaks we'll be fine.

My biggest concern is Tyrod. I love his deep ball, leadership, and scrambling ability, and also the way he protects the football, but unless he can improve on his short and intermediate passing we'll have a tough time winning consistently. Those passes are important for picking up 3rd downs and executing 2 minute drills. If he gets that down I think we dominate. If not we'll be fighting for 9 wins.

Ditto.

Despite my overriding feelings of apathy, I think we will be better next year. I know everyone's down on Rex because the D took a step backward, but the guy has coached consistently good defenses for many years. I'm confident that with a year in the system and a few roster tweaks we'll be fine.

My biggest concern is Tyrod. I love his deep ball, leadership, and scrambling ability, and also the way he protects the football, but unless he can improve on his short and intermediate passing we'll have a tough time winning consistently. Those passes are important for picking up 3rd downs and executing 2 minute drills. If he gets that down I think we dominate. If not we'll be fighting for 9 wins.

:beer: