Rob Ryan Is in Town; Just Visiting.....LOL

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just visiting his brother....

Nothing more

CBF

He could be breaking down film with the coaches on the Eagles - he already played them this year.

Twitter followers @MrConservative1 and @jayflow72 sent a tip that that Rob was spotted at the Buffalo-Niagara Airport, with the first explaining Rob saying he’s in town to help the Bills beat the Eagles and then reach the playoffs.

Leroi, this is one of those occasions I hope you're at least partially right (not sure about assistant HC). Those bashing Rob for his defenses don't see the value an outsider (of sorts) could bring at this point in the season. One, he has already played against the Bills' next three opponents so he could help with scouting. Two, he won't hesitate to be critical of something because it's his freaking brother. I like it.

Leroi, this is one of those occasions I hope you're at least partially right (not sure about assistant HC). Those bashing Rob for his defenses don't see the value an outsider (of sorts) could bring at this point in the season. One, he has already played against the Bills' next three opponents so he could help with scouting. Two, he won't hesitate to be critical of something because it's his freaking brother. I like it.

The only problem is he hasn't exactly been real effective.

they laugh alike, they walk alike......

...and sometimes even talk a like. You can lose your mind...

How did that work out for him? :lol:

really? Unless he is singlehandedly building the same game plan and fielding the Saints entire defense that's a comment that is pretty baseless. If I'm the Bills, I would welcome his thoughts on what worked and didn't work that day. He has a ton of experience.

He also already played the Cowboys this year, who the Bills play in 2 weeks. Every little bit helps.

For those interested in what happened with Rob in NO, this is very detailed

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/11/new_orleans_saints_rob_ryan_2.html

Edited by YoloinOhio