Rob Ryan Is in Town; Just Visiting.....LOL

For some reason the men in my family have a similar body type. Huge guts but not much fat anywhere else on the body. Why does that happen?

I'm sure a lot of people will contend that there's a lot of fat above the neck

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus the "just visiting" OBD and Rex line to avoid any of that.

I get that, but at what point does enough become enough from New Orleans' point of view. He's clearly there in a scouting capacity at the very least, even though the Bills are saying he's "just visiting" it's clear he's advising the team on some level. Walking around in Bills gear, holding play sheets, watching (and coaching during) practice -- when does "he's just visiting" get called out for what it really is by the Saints?

I get that, but at what point does enough become enough from New Orleans' point of view. He's clearly there in a scouting capacity at the very least, even though the Bills are saying he's "just visiting" it's clear he's advising the team on some level. Walking around in Bills gear, holding play sheets, watching (and coaching during) practice -- when does "he's just visiting" get called out for what it really is by the Saints?

That's one of the reasons they won't have him on the sidelines this Sunday in Philly. That might be enough for NOS to raise it as an issue.

That's one of the reasons they won't have him on the sidelines this Sunday in Philly. That might be enough for NOS to raise it as an issue.

Depends on the offset clause in his NO contract. They may be on the hook for the whole thing no matter what he does.