Around the league week 13

YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes.

Next weeks game against the Eagles is going to be tough.

The Eagles offense is still a mess and their secondary isn't very good but Philly is still a tough place to play and would be even more so off a win vs Pats today

The Eagles have one offensive score yet lead 28-14

Exactly. Don't care if Eagles win this. It's been fluky all the way, not like they rediscovered their Offensive Mojo or something. Won't have any bearing on Bills game. If they were getting blown out by Pats there would be posts saying now they ll be po'd going into Bills game. It just has no bearing on it.

Ugh, Derek Carr having a bad second half

We want the Raiders to lose correct???

Who is saying this? I've heard that today.

I don't get it. We want the Chiefs to lose....they're the better team with an easier schedule and have the tiebreaker on us.

We want oakland.

And Jankowski just missed a FG.

The Chiefs and Steelers are both going to be 7-5 after tonight.

Neither team is going to lose 2 games in their last 4---that's just my opinion. They'll go 3-1 down the stretch and hold the tiebreaker on us even if we win out. Which we're probably not anyway.

Who is saying this? I've heard that today.I don't get it. We want the Chiefs to lose....they're the better team with an easier schedule and have the tiebreaker on us. We want oakland.And Jankowski just missed a FG.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/183440-bill-can-be-the-6-seed-in-afc-by-tomorrow-if/

The Chiefs and Steelers are both going to be 7-5 after tonight.Neither team is going to lose 2 games in their last 4---that's just my opinion. They'll go 3-1 down the stretch and hold the tiebreaker on us even if we win out. Which we're probably not anyway.

Steelers only need to lose one, according to playoff machine.