If I'm making a game plan to beat Bills, here's what I do

UBBullsfan

1) Dare Tyrod to beat me deep (Bellichick did this - and Tyrod missed the throws)
​2) When ever Duke Williams is in the game, throw it at him and good things will happen for me
​3) Run misdirection plays to confuse Buffalo linebackers
​4) Run out of the nickel formation almost exclusively, because Buffalo O Line does not run block well

Edited by UBBullsfan

Leave Sammy and Clay uncovered.

Defend Hogan at the sticks and he will surely fall down ahead of them

Put 4 defenders on Shady

Spread out on offense with empty backfield...have QB progress through all 5 options thoroughly and make coffee in backfield...throw at receiver covered by 99 every time.

1) Dare Tyrod to beat me deep (Bellichick did this - and Tyrod missed the throws)

​2) When ever Duke Williams is in the game, throw it at him and good things will happen for me

​4) Run out of the nickel formation almost exclusively, because Buffalo O Line does not run block well

I can't understand why you don't have a coaching job in the NFL. This kind of attention to detail cannot be ignored. Especially #4; perfect clarity there.

GO BILLS!!!

5) tell hughes his mother wears army boots and watch him unravel.

awesome call. i dont think thats how the Kids do it these days, but the intention is correct.

Shhh! What are you trying to do!

Patriot shill.

Go at Henderson and out coach Ryan. The latter is easy.

you know of course that Jordan Mills is the starter ? :nana:

overload to Urbik and Mills side with blitz packages and move Watt over there make Bills left handed. Roman has to know this is coming and have a plan. We have better players than they do we need 5 in a row, starts with 1 in row tomorrow- we CAN do this.

think back to buffalo news report in summer how Henderson might unseat Glenn made me laugh

#4 WTH

I hope Mills can remain the starter. I'm talking about when Henderson is healthy and plays. He's terrible.

Boy, he really does struggle in pp. If i was Tyrod i would be really worried about Sunday with Seantrel starting!!

Why do i feel Mills might be an upgrade?

Boy, he really does struggle in pp. If i was Tyrod i would be really worried about Sunday with Seantrel starting!!

Why do i feel Mills might be an upgrade?

Because we dont know how Mills will play (grass is always greener on the other side effect). We know if Hendy plays hes gonna allow a few sacks especially against Watt. JJ would put Hendy to sleep.