Trump Alone at the Top

Voters gave us Hillary and the Donald. The media pulls the strings of much of the electorate.

You write this as if everyone should be surprised by this revelation. He KNOWs. In fact, EVERYONE knows. So why not at least TRY a little harder?

Because he can't. And he can't because he doesn't want to.

And the worst part? Hillary should be asked to explain Mateen's father at her rally and about being sued by parents of two Benghazi victims, but what is all over the news cycle?

Trump being a dumbass. Again.

Simply, but truthfully, stated again by Ben Shapiro.

1. Gun Owners Aren’t Looking To Kill Leftists. The Second Amendment was enshrined in order to protect against encroachments on the Second Amendment. But those encroachments don’t come in the form of judicial decisions like revoking Heller. They come in the form of enforcement of legislation that removes guns from the people. Overruling Heller wouldn’t make gun ownership illegal. It would take an act of the legislature to do that. If such legislation were pursued, and if federal forces attempted to forcibly remove legal arms from Americans, Americans would have the right to resist. It wouldnt’ come to that, because state governments like Texas wouldn’t stand for it. That’s not what Trump was saying, because he’s ignorant.

2. Trump Can’t Help Sticking His Head Up His Butt. Can Trump just keep quiet for more than five minutes? Hillary and the media are looking for ways to avoid talking about Hillary’s continuing corruption. On a normal day, the big news of the day would be the Clinton State Department coordinating with the Clinton Foundation. But not today. Not anymore. That’s because Trump has a pathological need to say stupid things.

They cooked that poll and the ones here to make the opposition think they are behind and give losers like Hillary and her loser supporters momentum. They just poll in areas where they know there are 10-15% more democrats. Most people are programmed to believe whatever garbage is shoveled on them. Whatever comes out of that idiot box or if it's printed on paper they believe it.

No end to Trump supporters' delusions.

Think what you want, but these numbers suggest a mass flight away from Trump by moderates.

Not sure if moderates were ever really in his corner. They just hated the establishment and no one is more establishment than Clinton.

Not sure if moderates were ever really in his corner. They just hated the establishment and no one is more establishment than Clinton.

I think he got early support from some early on in the primaries, until they got to their oh **** moment.

I think he got early support from some early on in the primaries, until they got to their oh **** moment.

Not all "moderates" are alike. Some moderates are moderate in temper and others are moderate in fiscal policy. Trump's "moderate" supporters in the primaries are moderate in fiscal policy but batschitt crazy in temperament.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/290892-trump-says-second-amendment-folks-could-stop-clinton

Has video for those who want to see it.

Another unforced error. You just can't say stuff like that. I understand joking, and being sarcastic... but implying assassination if she wins? Come on, man.

Implying revolution if she wins. "Second Amendment" is code to his core Sovereign Citizen/Right-Wing Militia support for "armed insurrection."

Implying revolution if she wins. "Second Amendment" is code to his core Sovereign Citizen/Right-Wing Militia support for "armed insurrection."

If you think Trump says "Second Amendment" and thinks about the deeper implications of second amendment meaning revolution, you're out of your mind.

His train of thought doesn't run that deep. Ever.

If you think Trump says "Second Amendment" and thinks about the deeper implications of second amendment meaning revolution, you're out of your mind.

“By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

"But I’ll tell you what: that will be a horrible day."

The question is why will it be a "horrible day" if he is talking about the second amendment people unifying to use political power?

Be it an "armed insurrection" or a "lone wolf," he's probably not wrong.

No end to Trump supporters' delusions.

Delusional not to buy what the media sells? The media is controlled and coordinated to defeat Trump on the behalf of the single party system we have now. How do I know it's not just another delusion? Because every morning on my start up page I see something negative about Trump on my Google feed. Like this morning they are pushing some 3rd party schmuck to siphon votes away from Trump. Yesterday it was something else. And the day before that something else. Pay no mind that former Google ceo Schmidt now works for Barry and some other 250 former Google employees now work for the dems in some capacity or the other. More delusions yes? Anyway, Google is just one . USA Today all the MSM sing the same old coordinated tune. Like Trumps "dark" acceptance speech described the same way on every msm outlet. More examples of course but hard to explain to people that have been programmed from birth to listen to scripted news and culture.

Delusional not to buy what the media sells? The media is controlled and coordinated to defeat Trump on the behalf of the single party system we have now. How do I know it's not just another delusion? Because every morning on my start up page I see something negative about Trump on my Google feed. Like this morning they are pushing some 3rd party schmuck to siphon votes away from Trump. Yesterday it was something else. And the day before that something else. Pay no mind that former Google ceo Schmidt now works for Barry and some other 250 former Google employees now work for the dems in some capacity or the other. More delusions yes? Anyway, Google is just one . USA Today all the MSM sing the same old coordinated tune. Like Trumps "dark" acceptance speech described the same way on every msm outlet. More examples of course but hard to explain to people that have been programmed from birth to listen to scripted news and culture.

No, no,

if you try to point out any inconsistencies in the wall of information being pushed by the DNC/Media/Administration/Campaign,

then its obvious that you are delusional voter who has been duped by Trump.

No discerning opinions need be voiced.......... :lol:

You think he doesn't know his base, and doesn't know that "Second Amendment" is a dog whistle for "armed insurrection" for them?

Trump's a brilliant marketer. He knew exactly what he was selling when he said that.

And yet, the only reason you think that Trump is a very successful real estate magnate is because you've seen his face a lot on mainstream media.

And yet, the only reason you think that Trump is a very successful real estate magnate is because you've seen his face a lot on mainstream media.

or graduated from his university... Edited by TPS

He's been pretty successful. If it were so easy everyone would do it, right? Yes he's a media whore and a loose canon but he's taken risks and most have paid off. Let's not pretend that his political rivals can boast of accomplishments that measure up. For all his faults he does have a track record of getting things done.

He's been pretty successful. If it were so easy everyone would do it, right? Yes he's a media whore and a loose canon but he's taken risks and most have paid off. Let's not pretend that his political rivals can boast of accomplishments that measure up. For all his faults he does have a track record of getting things done.

No he doesn't. I probably have a better track record than him.