Trump Alone at the Top

Honestly it's been a big nothing in Cleveland here so far. It'll be the out of towners that start anything.

Even the most liberal Clevelanders don't want another black eye for their city above all else. Any activists hoping for local support to stir up trouble were sadly mistaken.

Imagine in some alternative earth the Westboro baptists got billions of dollars to metastasize all around the globe instead of the Wahhabists

Yes that world existed six hundred years ago.

Imagine in some alternative Earth where a religion joins the 21st century?

Imagine in some alternative earth the Westboro baptists got billions of dollars to metastasize all around the globe instead of the Wahhabists

Imagine in some alternative Earth where you don't post asinine non-sequiturs.

They both said teach your children to dream big, work hard and they can succeed, and your word us your bond. I'm sure someone else said this before Michelle.

Come to think of it, I think my peewee football coach told us this too.

Michelle's delivery was way better though.

This is a non-issue but it was still copied. A bad PR moment for the campaign and I feel bad for Melania. Someone messed up.

It's OUR America.

This is a non-issue but it was still copied. A bad PR moment for the campaign and I feel bad for Melania. Someone messed up.

True. But the same thing didn't affect the current Prez or his VP.

It's OUR America.

You missed the point.

I don't recall "our" standing at a microphone as leader of the free world spewing out divisive rhetoric, repeatedly lying to the country on prime time TV about every major event, calling cops stupid, and then pushing our desire to see the far left base "argue with your neighbors," "get in their face" and "bring a gun" to the knife fight.

If Barack Obama were a Republican, the Timmah Graham-like far left nutbags and media would be schitting purple Twinkies over his rhetoric, and to think otherwise is an exercise in denial.

If Barack Obama were a Republican, the Timmah Graham-like far left nutbags and media would be schitting purple Twinkies over his rhetoric, and to think otherwise is an exercise in denial.

Or at the very least, suspend his Twitter account.

Trump is really starting to show his conservative chops.

Fortune Magazine is running an article that Trump's choice for Treasury Secretary is Goldman Sachs/Hillary Donor Steve Mnunchin.

Well done, Trump Davidians. He really is the conservative you were hoping for!!!

Mnuchin, who is a former donor to Hillary Clinton, spent 17 years with Goldman Sachs GS 0.25% , where his father also had been a prominent executive. He later worked with investment groups affiliated with George Soros, including as chairman of controversial mortgage lender OneWest Bank Group (which would later be acquired by CIT Group). He also has spent time as both an art dealer and film producer.

Earlier this year, the 53-year-old Mnuchin joined Donald Trump’s campaign as national finance chairman.