Trump Alone at the Top

He will win Florida and lose Ohio which means goodbye to Little Marco.

Looks like Florida will go Trump and Ohio for Kasich.

Hopefully Marco and Kasich both stay in the race to siphon enough delegates so Trump fails to reach a majority

Hopefully Marco and Kasich both stay in the race to siphon enough delegates so Trump fails to reach a majority

I think this was Claire's plan all along.

If Marco loses Florida, he's out. He has no money left and it's been reported he has nothing going on -- no visits, no ads -- in any other state. Win or lose, Kasich is said to be out of cash as well, and even if he wins Ohio, he has nowhere to go.

For all I've been reading about the numbers, the best chance to take out Trump is to have him go one-on-one with Cruz, which is why Cruz pulled out of Florida (to help ensure a Rubio loss).

On the other hand, nothing has made much sense, so who knows? At this point, I'm fighting the gratifying temporary rush of joy I'll get from Trump winning the nomination. He'll likely lose quickly, so it will be fun watching the Trumpettes try to save face...or on the long-shot he wins, I'll get some popcorn to watch what DC Tom has been rooting for; the ultimate pay-per-view closed-steel-cage death match implosion of the GOP.

Update: Way to go Trumpettes.

Acting more and and more like SoProgs every day.

56e6c18bc85bc.image.jpg

BLOOMINGTON — People going to the Donald Trump rally on Sunday drove over graves and headstones and tore up turf when parking in East Lawn Memorial Gardens, according to residents with loved ones buried there.

The Republican presidential front-runner flew in for a rally at the Synergy Flight Center, which is across Empire Street from the cemetery. More than 3,000 Trump supporters and hundreds of protesters attended the event.

Charlotte Twyford of Downs said she has two relatives buried in the cemetery, and she is worried that damage may have been done to their graves after seeing several Facebook pictures of the scene and talking with cemetery officials and other families.

“Headstones were broken out there,” Twyford said. “Throughout the day, we kept seeing and hearing reports from the cemetery, and it just kept getting worse and worse and worse. It just shows that some people had a total disrespect for the graves and they need to be prosecuted.”

If Marco loses Florida, he's out. He has no money left and it's been reported he has nothing going on -- no visits, no ads -- in any other state. Win or lose, Kasich is said to be out of cash as well, and even if he wins Ohio, he has nowhere to go.

For all I've been reading about the numbers, the best chance to take out Trump is to have him go one-on-one with Cruz, which is why Cruz pulled out of Florida (to help ensure a Rubio loss).

On the other hand, nothing has made much sense, so who knows? At this point, I'm fighting the gratifying temporary rush of joy I'll get from Trump winning the nomination. He'll likely lose quickly, so it will be fun watching the Trumpettes try to save face...or on the long-shot he wins, I'll get some popcorn to watch what DC Tom has been rooting for; the ultimate pay-per-view closed-steel-cage death match implosion of the GOP.

The country. Not the GOP. The country.

This is my first ever post on PPP and I'll probably regret it.

Are people really voting for Trump????? How? Why?

Ok I'm out.

Yolo.................come back !

Yes, people are voting for Trump.

Why........................many reasons.........most people have had it with being talked down to and disrespected by their (so called) leaders in DC

Like with Obama in 2008, most are projecting on their "chosen" candidate what they want.