Trump Alone at the Top

Stock up on ammo & Spam. Where's Dwight Drane when you need him?

awe geez. you guys are pathetic. stock up on wisdom and smartness. i was recently heartened by a morons citation of an orwell classic. things are good!

o yeah, trent, i mean tray, i mean trey. yup one of those trendy names where it's cool but it's really not cool..sorry. i still prefer "bernie". it's unpretentious. not some monkey's manufracturered, loser band drop outrageous bands joke that they're too embarrassed to acknowledge. on behalf of the realty and trayettre, trumpeters, id like to to disavow allegiance. from anyone i know still supporting trump.

Edited by birdog1960

awe geez. you guys are pathetic. stock up on wisdom and smartness. i was recently heartened by a morons citation of an orwell classic. things are good!

o yeah, trent, i mean tray, i mean trey. yup one of those trendy names where it's cool but it's really not cool..sorry. i still prefer "bernie". it's unpretentious. not some monkey's manufracturered, bogus band drop outages bands joke that they're too embossed, on the behalf off the realty and trayettre, to disavow.

Why so defensive? You've cared little about the Americans left for death by Obama and Hillary and everyone else on the left. Suddenly you're upset with Gowdy?

Sounds like someone had a nerve hit.

Why so defensive? You've cared little about the Americans left for death by Obama and Hillary and everyone else on the left. Suddenly you're upset with Gowdy?

Sounds like someone had a nerve hit.

what hit a nerve was empowering some half wit to run a witch hunt. not that it's never been done before,. but not in a couple hundred years.

Don't you have a prostate exam or two to give, or need to put in orders to give some grandma a program of progressively stronger morphine injections or something? Maybe you should get back on your Midol drip, or at leas have a Snickers.

Don't you have a prostate exam or two to give, or need to put in orders to give some grandma a program of progressively stronger morphine injections or something? Maybe you should get back on your Midol drip, or at leas have a Snickers.

Attacking a guy for his profession? Like being a doctor is a bad thing?

Imagine a board where we stuck to issues.

o yeah, trent, i mean tray, i mean trey. yup one of those trendy names where it's cool but it's really not cool..sorry. i still prefer "bernie". it's unpretentious. not some monkey's manufracturered, loser band drop outrageous bands joke that they're too embarrassed to acknowledge. on behalf of the realty and trayettre, trumpeters, id like to to disavow allegiance. from anyone i know still supporting trump.

A bit unhinged today?

What does Gowdy's report have to do with the Trump thread, the parallels to 1930s and the fall of Weimar?

what hit a nerve was empowering some half wit to run a witch hunt. not that it's never been done before,. but not in a couple hundred years.

It wasn't even close to a witch hunt. And at the least revealed the illegal private email server, even if you want to (conveniently) dismiss the mistakes/chicanery in Benghazi.

Trump strikes me as a someone who was a pretty smart but spoiled child who became focused 100% on himself by the time 2nd grade rolled around. He couldn't understand why his act wore thin quickly and the pretty girls in his class stopped giving him the time of day and focused on the more athletic boys. At some point he realized there were a lot of fish in the sea. Enough in fact that his arrogance schtick, although it would not get a high percentage of the chicks, would get a high raw number of chicks. It also worked to an extent in business. So what if there were failures if he only discussed his successes? The story line would feed itself with both money and women. Now, like so many, he has tired of those two goals and moved on to power. Well, for him it isn't really power so much, as praise, that he seeks. He wants to make sure that everyone, or at least the overwhelming majority of Earthlings, see him as the ultimate in success. It still bugs him that the 2nd grade girls blew him off for the jocks. This can be easily seen in his combover.

Her beliefs are:

1. I am the greatest

2. I will tell you that you and America are the greatest because it will help you to realize that point 1 is the truth

3. I will do anything to proves points 1 & 2 and I will do it loudly. It could be good for all, or bad for all, but what matters is whether it is good for points 1 & 2.

The "you" in these beliefs means everyone....both individually and as groups, both inside and outside the USA The "I" in that group is Trump when speaking internally in the US and all of the US when speaking to the rest of the world. That is why he is popular.

It really is a sad story in human nature.

Trump is only 2 pts back in the latest Quinnipiac poll, even though he's spent just about nothing compared to Clinton.

As soon as he starts spending and people get to hear more of him, he'll fall even further back.

The best strategy for each of these idiots is to do nothing and wait for the other to self-destruct. I !@#$ing hate this election.

Attacking a guy for his profession? Like being a doctor is a bad thing?

If a guy claims spleen surgery from 30 years ago on a cancer riddled patient in his 60s is in any way comparable to a shoulder surgery today on a 20 something professional athlete -- then I'd argue him being a doctor is a pretty terrible thing.

At least for any of his patients.

Yeah, birdbrain always stays on topic - although he scrambles the message and twists it to conform to his contorted mindset. And he never speaks ill of other professions. One wonders how such an august intellectual have the time and inclination to spend hours a day here repeating the same droll leftist talking points over and over again ad nauseaum with the likes of people that he feels superior to. I guess he's trying to take up gator's slack.

As soon as he starts spending and people get to hear more of him, he'll fall even further back.

The best strategy for each of these idiots is to do nothing and wait for the other to self-destruct. I !@#$ing hate this election.

Stop lying, you love this this election, it confirms all your opinions about people and life in general