Trump Alone at the Top

Only a clueless person could suggest this about Trump when the man put on hold his life as the owner of a successful enterprise comprised of multibillion dollar businesses and a highly rated primetime network program to go and run for president. Do you really think Trumps enjoys the constant crap storm of criticism? The endless days and night of being on the campaign trail? The physical threats to himself and now his family? You need serious help.

This has to be the single dumbest tying I have read all month. Do you have any idea how many gatorman, ...lybob posts that includes?

Are you not curious how a private enterprise multibillionaire can just stop everything to run for president?

He LOVES the constant crap storm of criticism. It's his lifeblood.

And the more you try to paint him as a selfless giver of life for liberty, the more you out yourself as just another member of the mindless, thoughtless Branch Trumpinians.

For the last six odd years, almost all of the things I wanted to write or say, have been stymied by the modern term referred to as 'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS'. Although I consider myself reasonably fluent in English, that term was not in my vocabulary. Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to do a little research, and after two weeks of chasing fruitless leads, I found what I'd been looking for at the Truman Library and Museum in Independence Missouri. An unnamed source there sent me copies of four telegrams between then-President Harry Truman and Gen Douglas MacArthur on the day before the actual signing of the WW2 Surrender Agreement in September 1945. The contents of those four telegrams below are exactly as received at the end of the war -- not a word has been added or deleted!

(1) Tokyo,Japan

0800-September 1,1945

To: President Harry S Truman

Tomorrow we meet with those yellow-bellied bastards and sign the Surrender Documents, any last minute instructions?

(2) Washington, D C

1300-September 1, 1945

To: D A MacArthur

Congratulations, job well done, but you must tone down your obvious dislike of the Japanese when discussing the terms of the surrender with the press,
because some of your remarks are fundamentally not politically correct!

(3) Tokyo, Japan

1630-September 1, 1945

To: H S Truman

Wilco Sir, but both Chester and I are somewhat confused, exactly what does the term politically correct mean?

(4) Washington, D C

2120-September 1, 1945

To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of **** by the clean end!

Now, with special thanks to the Truman Museum and Harry himself, you and I finally have a full understanding of what 'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS' really means .......

That's great stuff. A great find.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35047233

Bitter people in their later years that just didn't get that far in life

Not too different than Hillary's crowd.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/15/us/elections/ohio-democrat-poll.html?_r=0

Age 45-64 66%

Age 66+ 77%

<$30,000 59%

Falling behind financially 57%

Women 63% (sexist voters?)

Edited by reddogblitz

That's great stuff. A great find.

Except it's probably a fabrication, there seems to be a whole industry that takes conservative thoughts and makes them into parables. Do you really think they talked about mainstream media in 1945?

Edited by ....lybob

Only a clueless person could suggest that it's a truly successful enterprise, because if it was, he wouldn't be able to totally drop out of it on a moments' notice and spend so much time campaigning. Who's running this successful enterprise anyway?

Do you morons even realize how much time is needed to properly run a big business?

Of course they don't. They think CEOs get paid to do nothing.

Except it's probably a fabrication, there seems to be a whole industry that takes conservative thoughts and makes them into parables. Do you really think they talked about mainstream media in 1945?

Certainly. Not probably. Who is "C H Nimitz" anyway?

Obama was the first black president. Trump will be the first troll president.

If he loves his country so much why does he choose his supermodels trophy wives from Eastern Europe?

That's shows he's pro-immigration.

He's their first orange president, riding the wave of popular discontent just like Obama did.

Orange truly is the new black.

donald-trump-vs-troll-doll-rivalry-17839

Only a clueless person could suggest that it's a truly successful enterprise, because if it was, he wouldn't be able to totally drop out of it on a moments' notice and spend so much time campaigning. Who's running this successful enterprise anyway?

Do you morons even realize how much time is needed to properly run a big business?

Donald Trump doesn't solely run his business. He hires thousands of people to run his companies and the top of the Trump organization is already partially owned and operated by the kids - Donald Jr, Evanka and Eric are also executive vice presidents within the company. That would be the only change to the company is the very top. They are ready to take over the business at any time. All it needs is a stroke from a lawyers pen. It really is that easy.

The transition to turn the business over to his sons and daughter will be a very easy one if Donald Trump becomes president. They have been groomed for this for a decade.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The kids are also a constant presence on the campaign trail. So who's in charge and who's running the day to day operations of a major company?

Maybe it's not really a major company after all?

Only a clueless person could suggest this about Trump when the man put on hold his life as the owner of a successful enterprise comprised of multibillion dollar businesses and a highly rated primetime network program to go and run for president. Do you really think Trumps enjoys the constant crap storm of criticism? The endless days and night of being on the campaign trail? The physical threats to himself and now his family? You need serious help.

I'm half expecting him to, when he is accepting the nomination at the convention, to laugh and say you're all on candid camera.

Not sure what to think. LA is obviously convinced Trump is a self interest driven phony. But is this campaign about a guy who has little else to achieve in the life other than political change at the high level in the country that has allowed him to be so successful? Does he really believe he can make monumental lasting change for the better?

The kids are also a constant presence on the campaign trail. So who's in charge and who's running the day to day operations of a major company?

"Trump" curently has about 20 employees

Who do you think is running Terry Pegula's day to day operations of his companies outside sabres/bills?

Who do you think is running Terry Pegula's day to day operations of his companies outside sabres/bills?

So you're saying a CEO is superfluous? You actually think that a CEO of a actual functioning company is able to gallivant around the country with no day to day type duties? Trump is not a businessman. He's a personality and entertainer. We do not need more cult of personality in the country. We need Statesmen to return.

Donald Trump doesn't solely run his business. He hires thousands of people to run his companies and the top of the Trump organization is already partially owned and operated by the kids - Donald Jr, Evanka and Eric are also executive vice presidents within the company. That would be the only change to the company is the very top. They are ready to take over the business at any time. All it needs is a stroke from a lawyers pen. It really is that easy.

The transition to turn the business over to his sons and daughter will be a very easy one if Donald Trump becomes president. They have been groomed for this for a decade.

So all he needs is a pen and a phone?

So you're saying a CEO is superfluous? You actually think that a CEO of a actual functioning company is able to gallivant around the country with no day to day type duties? Trump is not a businessman. He's a personality and entertainer. We do not need more cult of personality in the country. We need Statesmen to return.

Nope, not saying that at all.

However, to that point, in today's world of technology off instant access to everything he could get those duties done. Even if there was a problem it could be delegated to another high level employee. 15-20 years ago that would have been a problem for a CEO...not anymore.

However, to that point, in today's world of technology off instant access to everything he could get those duties done. Even if there was a problem it could be delegated to another high level employee. 15-20 years ago that would have been a problem for a CEO...not anymore.

God you're dumb.

15-20 years ago CEO's also had instant access as well. That's why the boardroom is usually right off the CEO's office. So he's either doing a half asses job of running a country, running a campaign or both. I'm going with both. Not enough hours in the day to do both.

You are naive if you don't think that the majority of a CEO's daily duties can be accomplished by fax, telephone, email and video conference calls.

I know more CEO's than you've even read about. They barely have the time to take a healthy **** let alone run around the world campaigning.

You are naive if you don't think that the majority of a CEO's daily duties can be accomplished by fax, telephone, email and video conference calls.

The mediums used to run a company have changed the time involved has not. You understand that right?