For all of those still pinning over Kiko Alonso

Protocal69

Protocal is offshoot of Protocol which is means procedure. I changed it to Protocal as in Pro TO Call like when your girl calls me to !@#$.

I would have used Protocall. I didnt like the way it looked on screen.

Any other questions!

When you're !@#$ing his girl do you ever accidentally call her Doug?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Legend Of Kiko may be dead, sounds a bit familiar as well: http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-discussion/2015/12/11/9891206/bills-vs-eagles-2015-nfl-week-14-lesean-mccoy-demarco-murray-kiko-alonso/in/9646581

I know he missed a bunch of time with a knee injury, and is now dealing with playing time issues, but when he's been on the field, how has Kiko Alonso performed for the Eagles this season?

Gowton: Alonso hasn’t been what Eagles fans expected. Outside of his incredible one-handed interception in Week 1, he hasn’t done a whole lot. He’s too erratic. He gets lost in coverage at times and misses tackles. He doesn’t look like the playmaker he was as a rookie. Last week against the Patriots he merely fell down while covering a running back and allowed New England to get an easy conversion on fourth down. Alonso was easily being outplayed by rookie third round linebacker Jordan Hicks before Hicks went down with a season-ending injury.

Edited by H2o

Kiko was never great against the run. He would beat lineman to the runner with his speed. If he has lost a step because of his injury...

Great in coverage however. Preston Brown is a better all around LB

well he was last year

If there was ever a thread that quickly spiraled out of control it is this one. Usually it takes more than three pages.

someone should create a chart. stats are telling the story.

And presumably the '69' part is because you're still in that awkward teen stage where you think it's cool to make a sexual reference anytime you can although you've never actually had sex?

that's what I was thinking too - his sweet handle is used to lure chicks a la Napoleon Dynamite

I'm wondering if the guy who wrote the article actually put in tape of Kiko's rookie season because he wasn't good vs. the run back then either. His forte was in coverage, where he was fantastic for an LB.

that's what i was thinking. he never was that good against the run. i live life surrounded by eagle fans and i told them all after the trade they were not going to love watching kiko play the run.

well he was last year

someone should create a chart. stats are telling the story.

But i would stick with Preston Brown calling the D even if he has a had rough year in Rex's defense. at times.I might expect him to really come on next season honestly.

Di get those two picks though didn't he?