Gronk out with a knee injury

billsfan_34

I'm glad he's not hurt bad. He's kind of a goof and he's on the team I hate, but he seems like a good guy and he's one of the all time best at his position. He's good for the game.

The guy is a wimp. he was rolling around on the ground like he had been shot. He is a bully that every time he gets hit hard he whines.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you there.

He thought he tore his ACL in my opinion... that was most of the writhing.

A little earlier he got drilled low on a catch and got up slow looking like he just saw a ghost.

You could see him slowly realizing he was OK on that particular hit. He probably thought the knee blew when he went down the last time.

Edited by TheFunPolice

@ProFootballTalk: Rob Gronkowski says hell return when I am 100 percent https://t.co/8E0PIbc2Lx

Not sure if this should be here or a thread on Refs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592358/article/rob-gronkowski-thinks-hes-being-targeted-by-officials

Rob Gronkowski has been called for five offensive interference penalties this season. He didn't receive that many interference calls in his previous five seasons combined. Even crazier, Gronk has been called for OPI more than 30 other teams in 2015.

So yeah, it's a thing. Gronkowski seemed flabbergasted when a pass interference call wiped out a big reception in Sunday night's overtime loss to the Broncos. On Tuesday, the Patriots tight end used a one-word tweet to express his belief that officials are targeting him.

When you cheat you get what you deserve.

WRT to being 100%. doubtful. IMO he'll be back when he's 85%

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Not sure if this should be here or a thread on Refs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592358/article/rob-gronkowski-thinks-hes-being-targeted-by-officials

Rob Gronkowski has been called for five offensive interference penalties this season. He didn't receive that many interference calls in his previous five seasons combined. Even crazier, Gronk has been called for OPI more than 30 other teams in 2015.

So yeah, it's a thing. Gronkowski seemed flabbergasted when a pass interference call wiped out a big reception in Sunday night's overtime loss to the Broncos. On Tuesday, the Patriots tight end used a one-word tweet to express his belief that officials are targeting him.

When you cheat you get what you deserve.

WRT to being 100%. doubtful. IMO he'll be back when he's 85%

Gronk pushes off pretty much every route he runs so I am not surprised that he has 5 PI penalties. In truth it probably should be a lot more.

Gronk was cruising toward a serious injury in my opinion.

He thought it was over when he hurt his knee, which is why he was thrashing around.

But prior to that he took some shots right to the knee and was a bit hobbled. In fact, he has taken a beating a few weeks in a row. '

This is more about making sure he is there in January IMO than anything else.

He thought it was over when he hurt his knee, which is why he was thrashing around.

But prior to that he took some shots right to the knee and was a bit hobbled. In fact, he has taken a beating a few weeks in a row. '

This is more about making sure he is there in January IMO than anything else.

I am sure the Pats* will be very clear on his status per the injury reporting rules.

I just hope him being out costs NE* a couple games and forces them out of home field, or even better, out of the bye

I don't. They play the Texans and Jets in two of the next four weeks. I hope they are in playoff form for those games. I don't think the Bills have much of a chance at the playoffs but I'll still root for everything that needs to happen anyway.

I just hope him being out costs NE* a couple games and forces them out of home field, or even better, out of the bye

this X10

I don't. They play the Texans and Jets in two of the next four weeks. I hope they are in playoff form for those games. I don't think the Bills have much of a chance at the playoffs but I'll still root for everything that needs to happen anyway.

OK, so they lose to other teams. All is well.

besides they can lose to the Texans AFTER the Bills WIN as they are in a better position due to the tie breaker.

He was "injury prone" for a few seasons but I think he’s been pretty healthy for close to 2 seasons. No?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever