Steelers Loss, Bills Back in it

RyanC883

Well then almost the entire league sucks by your definition.

Have at it if you want. I'll have a great time at the last 3 tailgates but there is no argument that can be made that makes me think this team is any good. There aren't many NFL teams I wouldn't switch rosters with in a heartbeat. 9 teams I think are about as bad as the Bills are below. Out of those 9, I wouldn't bet $1 on Buffalo to win.

Rams

Philly

Jets

Miami

Cleveland

Niners

Saints

Redskins

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is brilliant the way the NFL has the season and playoffs set up. They give hope to the fans of so many mediocre and sub-mediocre teams because so many teams are in the playoff hunt for so long. (Is any team mathematically eliminated yet?) Sure a couple of them will get in to the playoffs and get stomped by an above average or elite team, but they don't have a real chance at the big game. And occasionally an elite team will have injury or other problems, wind up as a low seed and win it all after getting healthy but that's not the same as a mediocre team having a chance.

The NFL inevitably winds up with a couple elite teams showcased in the Super Bowl. Then free agency and the draft gives hope to fans of crappy and mediocre teams. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Teams do develop and there is SOME change within the elite ranks, but not as much or as often as a league with parity should see - and there are legitimate reasons for that. But when you take a step back you see there's really just a handful of elite teams that rarely change surrounded by a lot of noise.

Threads like this make it painfully obvious that there are many Bills fans that have a "football IQ" of about 10. Yes, I agree that these fans have mad enthusiasm, but they are so far out of touch with reality it is mind boggling.

The Bills will be lucky to go 8-8, and it's likely that they will finish worse than that. They're not going to the playoffs this year.

They can win out if they beat Houston. Washington would be the only other challenge.

I'm dumbfounded after watching this team play that a fan would think this. Every game left on the schedule is a challenge for the Bills. It's what happens when a team isn't very good.

Just gotta BILL-eve. We are still in this!!

:wallbash:

the best thing would have been for Terry to start from scratch last year instead of hodge-podge an offense together and think this will solve all of our problems, on top of Rex dismantling out defense.

Now we have to wait for this to totally collapse in 3 yrs and Pegs can do what he should have done in the first place.