Convince me that Robert Woods should stay

As long as Roman is the OC, he should go. He looks great with EJ at QB. Woods' head is clearly out of it. He hates his role and I agree with him.

I wish him luck elsewhere and I'm sure we will remember him as one we let get away

He's Bryant Johnson. Or Jabar Gaffney. Take your pick. That is, a passable #3, but never a real #2. Too small, not shifty enough, and not fast enough. That'll never change at this point. He was overdrafted, but he's not horrible. Just not a #2.

If you need a slot guy......he looks the part but isn't quick enough.

If you need an outside guy......he's not big or strong enough to be that guy.

Letting the Jets get Brandon Marshall looms large......he was the IDEAL fit opposite Sammy.

If you need a slot guy......he looks the part but isn't quick enough.

If you need an outside guy......he's not big or strong enough to be that guy.

Letting the Jets get Brandon Marshall looms large......he was the IDEAL fit opposite Sammy.

Yep - not big enough, not fast enough, and not quick enough. Otherwise he's an early second round pick!

probably the only thing I have ever agreed with you on

If teams are going to take away Sammy for a friggen half....we MUST have a next pass catcher to go to that can actually make a play

The only team that took away Sammy for a friggen half was the Buffalo Bills.

Durable, tough, blocks well, solid special teamer, relatively low salary, seems to get good separation when I watch him. Those are the last guys you let go, especially in Roman's offense.

bring in whoever you want to challenge him next summer at camp, the dude will win a roster spot every year. He's an asset.

And dont forget we have a system that throws 20 times a game max. We won't be drafting a WR in the early rounds anytime soon.

He and TT have not been in sync all season. Not sure why but they simply are on different pages.

After today I would seriously consider promoting Hogan. He gets ragged on a lot but he always come through when targeted.

He also bobbles balls in key moments, and has a tendency of running 3rd down routes short of the sticks. Hogan also loves to give up yards after receptions attempting to out run defenders video game style. He fails to understand he doesn't have the speed to do this. Otherwise Hogan is great. That being said I don't think your idea is all that far fetched as Woods as been awful. However, as far as I'm concerned we don't have a number two on this team. I really don't see it making a difference one way or the other. We just need to find a number this offseason. I don't think you're idea is terrible, I'm just pointing out why Hogan gets ragged on. He deserves it. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

After watching Bobby's act today, he's barely a #2 receiver, not getting open and dropping way too many balls. When he's begging Ryan to challenge what clearly wasn't a catch, and then Rex buys it, that tore it for me. He's a me first guy, and I think we can do better. I look for a free agent pickup, and a late-round draft pick.

Any Bobby Woods fans out there that can convince me otherwise?

You are correct, with all the attention Sammy gets he should have plenty of room to make plays. Looks very slow out there and should have know more then anyone that the ball hit the ground, just did not want to look bad for dropping a pass when he was wide open. The guy is NFG and should be released, Whaley should tel him tommorrow that if he does not show more to finish the season they will move in another direction and part ways after the season.

141 catches 1669 yds 10 TDs and 80 first downs in his first 41 games as a Bill/NFL player. He's only fumbled twice and plays kick off and other specials teams. He's a helluva blocker and knows his role although he does look like he's pouting at times. As far as #2 WRs go, that's not bad.

Statistics lie. :ph34r: Seriously, thanks for posting a positive to keep Bobby. If he can cure his rectocephaly and be more of a team player, maybe he can stay. But I think that's a big ask.