Bills at Chiefs Predictions

For me? I see a dog fight all the way to the end. But in the end, Bills get the W. Here's why:

I think Rex's D schemes are starting to come together w/ the players, like up in NE.

Rex says its time to get Sammy more involved in the offense. Therefore, that's telling Roman, desigh several plays that goes to Sammy's strengths & get the ball in his hands more.

Aside from that, as long as the Bills don't go into double digit penalty land, and Special Teams don't become a liability (please, don't have Leodis on SP), we'll be all right.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut feels like a gritty gut check win by the bills, but the head says a low scoring loss. That defense that can stop the run and bring edge pressure matches up perfectly against us. But their offense doesn't scare me at all, and our secondary should be able to keep everything in front of them and contain them. Loss could be a 10-17 kind of score. Unless we get a breakout performance from someone like shady or even Clay, and pull off a close upset. I don't have much hope in Taylor connecting with our WRs.

Funny you say that, given that we have killed these guys the last two years, only to have our own blunders give the games to the Chiefs (eg, tuel pick 6, TJ Graham fumble 6, Bryce Brown fumble).

We are definitely due, law of averages.. plus all those guys are gone. TT has to play the whole game though.

Edited by Rico

Defense eliminates KC's run game and gets enough pressure on Alex Smith to limit their offense to ~13 points.

Agree here. Bills got to travel with their defense here. They're not as affected by the crowd noise. Our defense has got to be stout tomorrow.

O-line has to keep Tyrod clean. Chiefs know he has a tender shoulder & will be going after that.

As long as Tyrod doesn't play like Jeff Tuel... Also the Bills need to win the turnover battle.

Bills 31-10

Sweet. Hope you're right!