Hostage Situation at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Tiberius

Lefty Facebook friends have become eerily quiet too.

I noticed that too. Not a single "We are San Bernardino" post and no link to superimpose the county seal over your profile pic.

I just can't imagine what all my progressive friends are waiting for. <_<

Crazy religious fanatics at it again.

Oh no, no. Our illustrious President told us there were "mixed motives" involved. They were probably just reacting to racial profiling.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, no. Our illustrious President told us there were "mixed motives" involved. They were probably just reacting to racial profiling.

Until somebody confirms that they were actually acting according to some sort of concept of "defense of Islam," and not just pissed off that their Secret Santa gave them a pair of socks for Christmas, it's a crime.

I noticed that too. Not a single "We are San Bernardino" post and no link to superimpose the county seal over your profile pic.

I was thinking about that as well. Very few comments on fb or anything similar, only discussions of gun control.

I guess the world isn't praying for California.

Until somebody confirms that they were actually acting according to some sort of concept of "defense of Islam," and not just pissed off that their Secret Santa gave them a pair of socks for Christmas, it's a crime.

Dude get real.

Skipping over the mental gymnastics you'd have to go through just to get past Occum's Shaver, the level of training required to pull some of the crap they did is not in any way consistent with workplace violence. For example, the armor they wore with ammo loaded into it would impede an untrained shooters' abilities, particularly in the shootout with police. There are too many other examples to even bother. It is inevitable this will be determined to be radical Islam. Saying it can't be classified as such at the moment is technically correct but about as realistic as dropping a bowling ball off the Empire State Building and saying it is too speculative for thinking it will hit the ground.

to quote a phrase you misused earlier in this thread, this is not a lone shark operation.

Why don't you come straight out with it and blame the one you want to blame? The one who made you bald.

Which one is that?

This time you're right. :devil:

Everyone is an atheist.

Most just hedge that statement with a single exception.

Since when do you base your opinion on what Obama thinks?

Is there a difference between this attack and the Planned Parenthood attack in your mind?

The appropriateness of having these two incidents discussed in the same thread is overwhelming.

“ELUSIVE?” REALLY?

Motive elusive in deadly San Bernardino rampage as FBI takes over probe.

if these people had ever attended a single Tea Party meeting, the press would be 100% sure of what was going on. But Muslims with ties to terror? “Motive elusive.”

ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH: San Bernadino shootings provide a “wonderful opportunity” to make changes in America.

That statement should worry us...........................

Edited by B-Man

Isn't it a felony?

MSNBC is in the San Bernardino attackers' apartment right now, just rifling through their stuff live on camera. Very weird.

There is no way SanBernadino shooter's house is processed and released. Why is MSM in there now?

Where are the authorities ?

Isn't it a felony?

MSNBC is in the San Bernardino attackers' apartment right now, just rifling through their stuff live on camera. Very weird.

There is no way SanBernadino shooter's house is processed and released. Why is MSM in there now?

That's... bizarre...

Isn't it a felony?

That is unprecedented