Hostage Situation at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Tiberius

Oh, that's good news. We've already had the argument about whether or not to let Mexican refugees into the country.

No, it could just be a crime.

When all crime becomes terrorism, "terrorism" becomes a worthless concept.

I don't know, man, whenever this many people are killed at one time it's terrorism to me.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Terrorism" requires a cause, imo. We don't know what the cause is, for this yet. If it's not motivated by politics or religious beliefs, then it's probably doesn't qualify as terrorism.

Could you explain to the fine people on twitter who are saying that they aren't saying if it's terrorism because they want to see if they are white or not. TIA

Glad they seem to finally have the situation under control.

As far as who is responsible... arabic, hispanic, white, black, whatever, !@#$'em, they're !@#$s.

It's not under control yet. Suspect(s) still at large. Here's the best link, it's live and updates well ahead of the news: https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

No, it could just be a crime.

When all crime becomes terrorism, "terrorism" becomes a worthless concept.

LA Times is reporting the incident started when someone got angry during a meeting, left the building, then returned with friends and guns. This is unconfirmed, but it's gaining steam.

It's not under control yet. Suspect(s) still at large. Here's the best link, it's live and updates well ahead of the news: https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

LA Times is reporting the incident started when someone got angry during a meeting, left the building, then returned with friends and guns. This is unconfirmed, but it's gaining steam.

That report conflicts with reports on CNN. They say the shooters were organized and had a plan. That takes time.

Ah, I thought they got everyone (I've been watching that live stream since it went up)

Good Lord,

some in the media are really going to push this as a workplace violence occurrence ?

Funny how the word terrorism suddenly disappears

I always bring pipe bombs to contentious office meetings. And AKs. And body armor. Seriously... ...............are any grownups at the LATimes?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-up-to-20-shot-in-san-bernardino-active-shooter-sought-20151202-story.html

A disgruntled employee decides to shoot up his workplace? Ok. Makes little sense. http://www.nytimes.com/live/san-bernardino-shooting/a-disgruntled-employee/

and make pipe bombs, get vests, masks, vehicle, weapons, plan, all in 20 min? Laughable.

Thank goodness this wasn't TERRORISM.................

Edited by B-Man

Oh, that's good news. We've already had the argument about whether or not to let Mexican refugees into the country.

What if it's George Zimmerman or one of his fellow white Hispanics? There's more trouble brewing.

Good Lord,

some in the media are really going to push this as a workplace violence occurrence ?

Funny how the word terrorism suddenly disappears

I always bring pipe bombs to contentious office meetings. And AKs. And body armor. Seriously... ...............are any grownups at the LATimes?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-up-to-20-shot-in-san-bernardino-active-shooter-sought-20151202-story.html …

A disgruntled employee decides to shoot up his workplace? Ok. Makes little sense. http://www.nytimes.com/live/san-bernardino-shooting/a-disgruntled-employee/ …

and make pipe bombs, get vests, masks, vehicle, weapons, plan, all in 20 min? Laughable.

Thank goodness this wasn't TERRORISM.................

A disgruntled employee leaves a meeting in a rage, then comes back with two accomplices to shoot up the place.

"What's that? You're mad at your boss, and want to shoot everyone? Of course I'm in! Let me grab my Uzi, and I'll meet you there. And hey...y'know what? Give Frank a call. He's always up for this sort of thing."

Yeah, that sounds likely.

Tayyeep Bin Ardogan & Farouk Saaed. I'm guessing not white conservatives. Sorry mainstream media

Police say "three may potentially be even more people involved in the planning."

This was TERRORISM, not Christmas party revenge/ workplace violence B.S.

A disgruntled employee leaves a meeting in a rage, then comes back with two accomplices to shoot up the place.

"What's that? You're mad at your boss, and want to shoot everyone? Of course I'm in! Let me grab my Uzi, and I'll meet you there. And hey...y'know what? Give Frank a call. He's always up for this sort of thing."

The house being searched now is owned by an employee of the county health department -- which was the department hosting the party (according to the FBI).

Tayyeep Bin Ardogan & Farouk Saaed. I'm guessing not white conservatives. Sorry mainstream media

Police say "three may potentially be even more people involved in the planning."

Not saying I know what it is yet, because I don't. But as crazy as it sounds, it's not unreasonable to think a guy (or guy and gal) with a grudge could dream up a pretty sick revenge plan involving all of these elements.

It's not impossible. Unlikely? Certainly.

The house being searched now is owned by an employee of the county health department -- which was the department hosting the party (according to the FBI).

Not saying I know what it is yet, because I don't. But as crazy as it sounds, it's not unreasonable to think a guy (or guy and gal) with a grudge could dream up a pretty sick revenge plan involving all of these elements.

It's not impossible. Unlikely? Certainly.

Yes, but the reports so far have been claiming it was a spontaneous act (as most workplace violence is to a large degree.)

And it's very rare for someone to join in someone else's revenge fantasies. That's just bizarre.

Yes, but the reports so far have been claiming it was a spontaneous act (as most workplace violence is to a large degree.)

And it's very rare for someone to join in someone else's revenge fantasies. That's just bizarre.

Agree that the "spontaneous" part is completely wacky and I don't buy it. But it's speculative. The LA Times has been saying from the beginning that it wasn't spontaneous, but the guy came to the party to make sure someone specific was present, and then was confronted by someone else.

(for clarification, that's all unconfirmed of course. They cite a "federal source").

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Even those are the real names, its inconsistent with a jihadist target. How about we find out what happened instead of premature attempt to pursue your own biased agenda?

Too strange! Going to be a storage story told when all is said and done

Agree that the "spontaneous" part is completely wacky and I don't buy it. But it's speculative. The LA Times has been saying from the beginning that it wasn't spontaneous, but the guy came to the party to make sure someone specific was present, and then was confronted by someone else.

(for clarification, that's all unconfirmed of course. They cite a "federal source").

this was as spontaneous as the benghazi youtube protest