Hostage Situation at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Tiberius

thanks for politicizing Hillary

People haven't decided "mass shootings are acceptable". They've decided gun control won't stop them. There's a difference.

This cannot be said enough. It’s sheer self-indulgence to pretend those who disagree with you on the law don’t care.

Something tells me Barry and Hillary are going to look very stupid with the comments when the dust starts to clear.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me Barry and Hillary are going to look very stupid with the comments when the dust starts to clear.

Cut 'em some slack. It's difficult to know what to say when you don't know if you should blame Christians, Republicans, Moslems, racism, misogyny, the police, or Youtube video producers.

My gut tells me it's ISIS sympathizers. 3 men with Kalashnikovs, body armor/vests, obviously thought out and planned ahead of time with some level of precision against a soft vulnerable target.

I can't see this being a jilted love triangle gone bad, disgruntled co worker, botched robbery. Etc... None of the usual motives seem to apply based on the evidence and eye witness accounts.

A sad day if this is the first ISIS attack on American soil.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Hispanic male, according to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

Oh, that's good news. We've already had the argument about whether or not to let Mexican refugees into the country.

Tragic. May they RIP.

They're saying on cnn they don't know if terrorism is or is not involved here. I think it's quite obvious. This is terrorism no matter who actually did it.

No, it could just be a crime.

When all crime becomes terrorism, "terrorism" becomes a worthless concept.