Hostage Situation at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Tiberius

Officials: 20 possible victims in shooting reported near Calif. golf course. 30 hostages taken, according to reports http://12ne.ws/1OGyRuK

CNN affiliate KABC reported that the shooting took place at Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities.

As always early reports are confused, and may be wrong in many respects, so let's pray that it is not too bad.

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officials: 20 possible victims in shooting reported near Calif. golf course. 30 hostages taken, according to reports http://12ne.ws/1OGyRuK

CNN affiliate KABC reported that the shooting took place at Inland Regional Center, a facility for people with developmental disabilities.

As always early reports are confused, and may be wrong in many respects, so let's pray that it is not too bad.

Sigh. Schools weren't bad enough? Now !@#$s have to go after the disabled?

This country needs some work.

Not good man. RIP to victims.

Early reports are 3 make shooters wearing body armor assaulted a center for adults with developmental disabilities. Wtf man.

/Witholding comments on California strict gun laws. Ugh so frusterating.

2 questions:

From where is the term "going postal" derived? Is that a Lutheran thing?

It's a Franklinian thing, actually. They worship kites, which is weird. The major trigger for "going postal" (a very un-PC term, btw) is said to be dogs, which is god backwards, but only in the singular. True story.

Tell the truth. Is this guy your favorite politician ever?

I hadn't heard of him, but he obviously has a great name, so I like him without even reading past the title. Most great men in history have been folically challenged, while most serial killers traditionally have lots of hair.

Well Gene, spend less time lurking over there and make a positive contribution here.

Nobody really wants that and I hate to disturb the perfect echo, except occasionally. It's generally quite beautiful and uniform. As God intended.

Meanwhile, we'll wait for gatorman to post an article from Salon.com explaining how this never would have happened if the GOP had just embraced Obamacare.

/Witholding comments on California strict gun laws. Ugh so frusterating.

oh gee, thanks for that

Meanwhile, we'll wait for gatorman to post an article from Salon.com explaining how this never would have happened if the GOP had just embraced Obamacare.

I really don't read Salon, but thanks for yearning for me to post

oh gee, thanks for that

I really don't read Salon, but thanks for yearning for me to post

We all know you don't read Salon.

In fact, we all know you don't read much of anything except the emails you get telling you what you're paid to post from your nutsucking overlords.

You've been pretty busy lately. Must have a rover payment coming up.

We all know you don't read Salon.

In fact, we all know you don't read much of anything except the emails you get telling you what you're paid to post from your nutsucking overlords.

You've been pretty busy lately. Must have a rover payment coming up.

Well, I'm not a journalism major, lol.

14 dead and 14 wounded according to the press conference. Suspects were prepared and organized, had 'long guns', and fled in a dark SUV.

Currently at large in the greater Los Angeles area. Doubt they're still in the SUV at this point though. If they're as organized as the police make them sound, they've already switched vehicles.

14 dead and 14 wounded according to the press conference. Suspects were prepared and organized, had 'long guns', and fled in a dark SUV.

I suspect this is a little different than what anyone would initially perceive it to be. This sounds less like a deranged bunch of fools and more like someone wanted someone specific dead.

But lack of details has never stopped Barry from opening his yaptrap to politicize an issue before the bodies are even identified.

Watch, listen, and try not to be too embarrassed that this is the leader of the US.

No. You're too stupid to even reach that level.

You're a nutsucker major. No original thought. No independent thinking. Just a mindless tool getting all this thoughts from his nutsucking overlord.

Yes, I know.

Hope you and greggy are safe

I suspect this is a little different than what anyone would initially perceive it to be. This sounds less like a deranged bunch of fools and more like someone wanted someone specific dead.

Particularly considering the reports that they targeted the private event in the conference room by a group not affiliated with the center - supposedly a county awards ceremony, but I can't confirm.

Sad, though, that so far the best reporting I've seen on this is coming from Manchester, England.

Particularly considering the reports that they targeted the private event in the conference room by a group not affiliated with the center - supposedly a county awards ceremony, but I can't confirm.

Sad, though, that so far the best reporting I've seen on this is coming from Manchester, England.

http://player.radio.com/listen/station/knx-1070-newsradioisn't a bad source right now.

But lack of details has never stopped Barry from opening his yaptrap to politicize an issue before the bodies are even identified.

Watch, listen, and try not to be too embarrassed that this is the leader of the US.

EBncqEpD_bigger.png Hillary Clinton@HillaryClinton 2h2 hours ago

Hillary Clinton Retweeted The New York Times

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H

thanks for politicizing Hillary

People haven't decided "mass shootings are acceptable". They've decided gun control won't stop them. There's a difference.

This cannot be said enough. It’s sheer self-indulgence to pretend those who disagree with you on the law don’t care.