Hostage Situation at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

Tiberius

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lived in a cabin without running water or electricity when he was in North Carolina, his neighbor told the New York Daily News.

“If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive — topics all over place,” James Russell told the Daily News.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/robert-lewis-dear-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooting-gunman-shooter-suspect-name-photos-identity-identified-charges-family-motive-pro-life-conservative-age-white/

He lived in a cabin without running water or electricity when he was in North Carolina, his neighbor told the New York Daily News.

If you talked to him, nothing with him was very cognitive topics all over place, James Russell told the Daily News.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/robert-lewis-dear-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooting-gunman-shooter-suspect-name-photos-identity-identified-charges-family-motive-pro-life-conservative-age-white/

Hmmmm.....

correction-planned-parenthood-shooting.j

Unless it's specified as a factor, who even keeps track of such things? UC Santa Barbara, Colorado theatre, va. Beach, etc etc....do you know the shooter's religion? Or if they even had one?

Wow....

635842978204735859-RobertDear.jpg

Maybe he was just pissed about those Starbucks cup and their war on Xmas?

Interesting family background of the Colorado Springs shooter

FTA:

Unlike his sire, Dear Jr. is said to be a loner. He had no on-line presence anyone has found. He lived in Walterboro, SC for several years, where he was far from unknown to the local authorities because of a variety of incidents -- complaints of domestic violence, animal abuse, peeping tom. From those reports he seems to be a bit of a paranoid crank, quick to take offense at a neighbors while oblivious to when he gave offense.

I suspect the media may quickly lose interest. He probably doesn't fit a convenient narrative for them, as he seems far more mentally ill than politically motivated. The Asheville Citizen Times, which makes the Minneapolis Star-Tribune look almost middle of the road, has found no evidence of any political motivations in Dear.

From what I have found so far, Dear looks like a pretty sad figure, the not quite right in the head child who never grew up. He apparently never got along all that well with people even before he dropped out to live off the grid. I have to wonder if his parents never stopped contributing to his upkeep and that when senior was alive junior was kept on a short enough leash to seem respectable.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/interesting_family_background_of_the_colorado_springs_shooter.html#ixzz3su5Uc5O5

As usual, there is a knee-jerk call by Obama for Gun Control, while the people point out the need for better Mental Health Care.

As a reminder, 4 wks ago a gunman went on killing rampage in downtown Colorado Springs; http://fxn.ws/1Mzz99a also

I’ve seen nothing on the fact that this was the 2nd shooting of the type in the city in under 30 days, a fact that would be a vast improvement for Chicago but is unthinkable for a place like Colorado springs.

But the narrative must be maintained..................

Was the President notified of this shooting too ?

CRIME EXPERT RIPS CNN ON AIR FOR DISHONORING AGREEMENT NOT TO DISCUSS COLORADO SHOOTER:

It was one of those stunning live-TV moments revealing the seamier side of TV news. Pat Brown is a criminal profiler who has taken a principled stand on media appearances about mass murderers. She will not discuss individual criminals, their motives, etc., believing that to do so only increases the number of mass murders.

But when Brown appeared on CNN’s New Day this morning, co-host Christi Paul immediately tried to engage her in a discussion of Colorado Springs shooter Robert Dear’s possible “anti-government” views. Retorted Brown:
“I’m a little disturbed because I made an agreement with CNN to appear this morning only under the condition that we do not talk about the particular shooter, use his name, or show his face.”
Undeterred, Paul tried to lure Brown into a discussion of the shooting investigation, but again Brown rebuffed it There the interview ended, but co-host Victor Blackwell came on to claim that the agreement had been honored because neither Dear’s photo nor name had been used. Didn’t use Dear’s name? Really? Have a look at the screencap, Mr. Blackwell.

This is CNN.

This country is so violent these stories don't even phase me anymore...

Yes, 50 years later, the Great Society and its War on Poverty...

...stunning results. :lol:

Again I ask: why are we defending the legacy and programs of a POTUS whose sole agenda in creating them was the exploitation of the poor, in return for their votes?

EDIT: And let me disabuse anyone of the notion that the Great Society was anything else: Johnson copped to the exploitation in his own words. Once again: I do not see how a man who completely F'ed up Viet Nam, is given a complete pass as a social engineer, as though somehow his stupidity in one area, has 0 chance of being re-applied in another.

EDIT2: Obama has F'ed up on ISIS just as much as he has F'ed up on Obamacare. It's all bad, all the time. This is empirical. Why then can't we apply the same standard to LBJ? What makes his empirical policy failures so special? Do we think another 10 years of Medicaid paying $15 a visit, or $billion Medicare fraud will sort itself out? How about more disability and welfare? Any of this going to get better, or will it remain a giant schit stain on the bed, that we just ignore, and keep sleeping in...because LBJ was such a great guy?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

ANDREW KLAVAN: Narrative Wrestling After Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Dishonors the Dead:

In moments like this, it is always wise to remember Klavan’s First Rule of Mainstream Media Reporting: Whenever the prejudices and illusions of left-wingers are confirmed by an individual incident, the incident is treated as representative; when those prejudices and illusions are contradicted, the incident is considered an aberration — and treating it as representative is deemed hateful.

Read the whole thing.