Bears at Packers - NFL Officials will win it for Pack

Ed Hochuli and crew. Really bad call on a defensive hold (Porter tapped him after five yds...really minor). Led to Eddy Lacy run with Reggie Cobb holding a Bears jersey clear as day...no flag. Then Eddy Lacy releases ball before crossing goal line (from my perspective it looked early) but TD stands. I love the Packers but I have a feeling the refs will be assuring a Packer win on Brett Favre day.

Ed Hochuli and crew. Really bad call on a defensive hold (Porter tapped him after five yds...really minor). Led to Eddy Lacy run with Reggie Cobb holding a Bears jersey clear as day...no flag. Then Eddy Lacy releases ball before crossing goal line (from my perspective it looked early) but TD stands. I love the Packers but I have a feeling the refs will be assuring a Packer win on Brett Favre day.

I was wondering why illegal man downfield was not called on that play also.

The OG moved after Chicago's DT jumped into neutral zone. Refs were correct to stop play.

Just watched it again...In super-slow about 10 times...

The OG does appear to move a split second before the ball was snapped...But that was so close...It's like a fraction of a second...

So...you're correct...I doubt very much Pack fans will see it that way tomorrow if they lose this game... B-)