Cheer up everyone! We still have McCoy!

If our defense can do what it did against NE to the chiefs, McCoy will have a big game, and we have a good shot at beating them. That is if TT is starting.

we have actually ran all over them the last 2 years and that was with spiller and Bryce. Hopefully we can keep it going.

No, he's a RB.

I realize that 0:)

Its just tough to cheer up when its that position that really needs a super star player. No question McCoy has been great, and even the defense stepped it up against the Patriots for the first time this season Ryan really brought the heat to the opposing QB. Although I have no idea why it took 10 games to get it done.

This loss could have been a win with only average QB play, and now the Bills went from the 5th seed to the 8th behind KC, Pitt, Houston.

Perhaps wins over KC & Houston will cheer me up :D

I realize that 0:)

Its just tough to cheer up when its that position that really needs a super star player. No question McCoy has been great, and even the defense stepped it up against the Patriots for the first time this season Ryan really brought the heat to the opposing QB. Although I have no idea why it took 10 games to get it done.

This loss could have been a win with only average QB play, and now the Bills went from the 5th seed to the 8th behind KC, Pitt, Houston.

Perhaps wins over KC & Houston will cheer me up :D

I know what you meant...just messing around