Post-Pats*** Injury Thread

eball

Mods -- can we please keep this thread open, and perhaps pin, for updates on the various injuries sustained by Buffalo last night?

Taylor -- shoulder? (update: Rex "expects him to play" vs. KC)

Miller -- ankle? (update: "minor" ankle sprain but likely out vs. KC)

Rambo -- shoulder?

Dareus -- leg?

Mario -- leg? (update: too soon to tell)

Clay -- neck?

Easley -- concussion? (update: likely out vs. KC)

Any I missed (not counting McKelvin's clear brain injury)?

Edited by eball

Hughes just tweeted they landed in KC -"so glad to get this taste out of my mouth". I didn't know he hurt his taste buds..

So they are going to stay in KC until the weekend? Hmm...might be smart move. Sort of a "huddle the troops" mentality for the next few days.

So they are going to stay in KC until the weekend? Hmm...might be smart move. Sort of a "huddle the troops" mentality for the next few days.

it was a odd tweet. He tweeted out a pic of his Christmas tree this morning so he's home. Lol - he must have mixed up that they "just landed" and he's "on to KC"

As I said last week, the outcome of last night was predetermined. They should have treated it as a bye and sat the main players so that they could make a playoff push against times they could have beaten. Now they have a slew of injuries and it's looking more an more like our future is in EJ's hands. This is clearly not a good feeling. Out coached, out played, and out reffed. There was no way to win that game last night. Looks like another year of woulda shoulda coulda.

i was really busy yesterday...did we ever hear what was the deal with Tyrod's shoulder/collar bone area? it's ok?

Officially, no. But Rex says he expects him to play Sunday.

Then again, Rex 'expected' him to play the 2 games he couldn't play when he was injured earlier.. :huh:

As I said last week, the outcome of last night was predetermined. They should have treated it as a bye and sat the main players so that they could make a playoff push against times they could have beaten. Now they have a slew of injuries and it's looking more an more like our future is in EJ's hands. This is clearly not a good feeling. Out coached, out played, and out reffed. There was no way to win that game last night. Looks like another year of woulda shoulda coulda.

what a ridiculous post.....

Agreed. Concede to losing before the game. Never!

They were in this game, and had a chance. They made Brady look pedestrian, and Gronk invisible.

Denver media yesterday was all excited about how the Bills finally found a way to neutralize Gronk -- put a big athletic linebacker on him (which is really what Jerry Hughes is too). I suspect the Broncs will follow the same pattern on Sunday ... we'll see if it works again.