I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

Both Taylor and EJ freeze up. At this point does it even matter who's in there? The Bills will be going hard for a veteran QB who doesn't get the "deer in the headlights" look in crunch time. IMO today was the beginning of the end for Taylor's long term NFL starter career.

wouldnt be so sure of that with rex

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Taylor and EJ freeze up. At this point does it even matter who's in there? The Bills will be going hard for a veteran QB who doesn't get the "deer in the headlights" look in crunch time. IMO today was the beginning of the end for Taylor's long term NFL starter career.

EJ turns it over 3 times in 1 minute. No thanks. I'd like to watch something passable.

I didn't see the second half today, but here are some of Tyrod's statistical rankings among all NFL QBs:

Completion percentage: 4th (67.9)

Yards per attempt: 7th (7.87)

Interceptions thrown: tied for second lowest among starters, with 4 all year

QB rating: 5th (100.9)

Rushing: Couldn't find rankings, but I think we can agree he's pretty good

Yes, the jury's still out on whether he will be a franchise QB, but I'd say he's doing well for his first year as a starter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

Edited by Robert James

Like I have already said

The goal posts just continually seem to move this year

At the beginning of this year all the majority of the fans were asking for was a game manager QB that didnt lose games for us......we didnt think we had it.....and most people were predicting doom if EJ didnt take that next step....nobody trusted Cassell

I agree with this John. However, the goal posts weren't moved by us, they were moved by Rex' horrendous D. You can play ball control, don't turn it over, etc .with a good D. We don't have that it seems. Therefore, we have to win shoot outs like today. Whoever is the starting QB has to get it done, or you suck. We suck.

Tough deal for Hotrod, but this is the bigs.

I agree with this John. However, the goal posts weren't moved by us, they were moved by Rex' horrendous D. You can play ball control, don't turn it over, etc .with a good D. We don't have that it seems. Therefore, we have to win shoot outs like today. Whoever is the starting QB has to get it done, or you suck. We suck.

Tough deal for Hotrod, but this is the bigs.

Not disputing that at all red

I really wonder what Rex vision is of this D

Something tells me today that we are gonna go away from the Dominant 4 man line......and go to a 3-4 where Marcel goes back to DE......which will cause us to bring in more linebackers

I wonder.....because this isnt cutting it

They could bench him. I'm not seeing much of a difference between him and EJ anyways. At least EJ can hit that deep downfield middle pass that's been nonexistent. Taylor looked scared in the pocket in the second half.

Of course you're not.

Silliest comment yet.

9-7 would def get Rex and his whole crew another year though

Actually.....they are coming back anyways.....Rex will point to the injuries (which is a valid excuse) and Pegula will ok it

People hoping for something different should be realistic for their own sake.

Yeah. If we can bank on luck rather than ability I'm sure we could get to 10-6. Why settle for 9/7?

You're still doing the anti-Tyrod thing huh? Pretty cool.

Oh good heavens, I don't mean this year.

The Bills could run the table but even if they did, they're still gonna need some help now. I'm just so sick of it being week 11 and having to talk about running the table.