Week 11 Predictions: Bills at Pats* on MNF

YoloinOhio

First MNF game for the Bills in 6 years!

Brady 27, Bills 16

I think the Bills are better than week 2 but the Pats* just don't lose at Foxboro, especially on MNF. But yes they have a chance and I won't be shocked if they can pull it off! Maybe they get caught looking ahead to Denver, or the Bills are healthier and more rested... Anything can happen!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yolo, the Pats*** never look ahead to anything. The question for me is -- who does BB think is the Bills' best weapon? First thought is Sammy, but the Bills have been running the ball great for two weeks. I really hope Buffalo comes out with the mindset to impose their will on the Pats*** by running the football. Don't get cute.

Defensively, I feel Buffalo should be prepared for a heavy serving of Blount. Losing Edelman is a big deal for the Pats*** offense, and I think their plan will be to pound Blount and soften the Bills up for Brady going play action.

For the third week in a row I have no idea what to expect and I'm making no prediction. Common sense tells me we'll come up short, but I'll be watching and rooting.

it's always a bizarre game when we play them. i have the Pats winning a close game with Gostkowski going 6/6.

Also, I can't stress enough how much of an unsung hero Gostkowski is. He is 21/21 FG 34/34 xp. including 4/4 at 50+ yds. even when you stop them short in your end, they're guaranteed 3.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

I think the only chance the Bills have is to keep Brady off the field as much as possible. We cannot afford 3 and outs.

Unless we can hold the Cheats to 20 or less, I don't think we win.

We cannot afford sequential 3 and outs.

No team is perfect and the probability exists that they will face a few throughout the game.

Get in Gronks way near the LOS as he has 4 OPI calls so far this season.

I think the Bills are playing better football the last couple weeks, but still have a lot of things to clean up... The Pats are as good as ever, but missing a couple important skill players.

I go back and forth on "get blown out early like usual', or 'giving them fits in a close finish'.

Either way, I'm expecting a loss, and hoping for a win!