MMQB - Peter King just gushing

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was most people based on the preseason. the cause for concern was there. Kudos to Darby for learning and performing at a remarkable rate...It's awesome

Yeeeeuppp. I was concerned, but also understood he's a rookie, and then regular season shows up and he's playing like a probowler.

Contrived theories huh? Why don't you read my last post. Me: I never thought EJ was very good, I don't think he's going to win the job, I had heard he's not in the equation to start. Other people: There is a bias against EJ, people are just hating on EJ, he should've won the job, he got screwed, etc. Now who has the contrived theories? God why are we talking about freaking EJ?

Thank you for your valued input on my 1 post in this thread at the time that you made your post.

My apologies that the sarcasm didn't show through as obvious.

Consider this a shot across the bow

The next time either one of you interacts with the other directly (quoting a post) or indirectly (obviously taunting, ridiculing the other etc.[iMO]) & I see it you will be given a very long vacation.

11/17/2015 @ 7:24pm.

This could be of use. :unsure:

color_me_stupid_greeting_card-r1d421bbe0

:D thank you

I agree that Tyler Dunne is excellent (although he has nothing to do with WGR). Do you disagree with me though, that virtually every football writer/analyst there is gets trashed on here by at least a percentage of posters? I think that's pretty clear. The only reason no one's trashed Tyler Dunne yet is because he's relatively new.

And although I have not read the particular article in question, believe me when I tell you that Peter King is well versed in his football analysis.

I was thinking about this the other day and realized that it's the perfect example of how you can never make everyone like you. I can't think of anyone that doesn't draw the ire of someone. I never understand why people hate Chris Carter. Of course, people wonder why I hate Bob Costas, so...

You wouldn't be the only one there. Mea Culpa.

+1

I was thinking about this the other day and realized that it's the perfect example of how you can never make everyone like you. I can't think of anyone that doesn't draw the ire of someone. I never understand why people hate Chris Carter. Of course, people wonder why I hate Bob Costas, so...

thats how it is. We all are different and the same at once. how f'd up is that to deal with?

: )

Cris Carter is a total scumbag. One of the reasons people hate him is that Buddy Ryan virtually saved his life, cutting him on purpose to wake him up even after he scored 11 TDs because he was a serious drug abuser and alcoholic. Ryan knew it, tried to get him help, Carter wouldn't do it so Buddy cut him outright.

Everyone abused Buddy Ryan for being so stupid and cutting a great player like Carter. Carter woke up, cleaned himself up and got his life on track but waited about a decade before he admitted that Ryan saved his life. He just let Ryan take the abuse for being an idiot for ten years for cutting Cris Carter.

I never forgave him for that, but he is known for being a total dick like that repeatedly.

Carter also told Michael Irvin's wife to leave him when Irvin was doing coke. Not sure that was his place. Oh, and then he told the NFL rookies last year that they should have a fall guy with them. You know, so when they get arrested or in trouble their biddy will take the fall. Sound advice, Cris.

King has written a very interesting Part 1 of a series on game planning with the Cardinals - I had no idea they were using virtual reality hardware for game planning. Good stuff:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/11/17/nfl-carson-palmer-arizona-cardinals-inside-game-plan

Great article !! Well written and a great subject detailed. Wow. thanks for the link!!