Offensive disorganization in 2nd half

If there is a delay in getting calls in from the sideline, they are screwed. TT is responsible for so many calls at he LOS, he needs time to get through them. If he ever masters it though, it will be fun to watch, but right now it's a learning process....

Thanks. This message brought to you by Dollar Tree, official battery supplier of the Buffalo Bills.

Yet, when the league commented about the Patriots headset issues in advance of the Steelers game they were quick to say that they supplied all of the equipment for both teams so the Pats couldn't have been messing with it. When the Bills stuff doesn't work it's because we didn't charge the batteries. Huh?

it was the whole game....trouble getting play called on time?

Yeah, and when we should have been running the clock, we snapped the ball with 13 seconds left on the play clock. It was nuts and reminded me of high school football game management.

Headset issues according to Tyrod.

Which becomes s more significant issue when you don't allow the qb to freelance or have a backup system in place. The ej running to the sideline approach earlier in the year was embarrassing, as has been tyrod staring at the sideline waiting in 2 minute drills.

It's an aspect that has been brutal this year.

Which becomes s more significant issue when you don't allow the qb to freelance or have a backup system in place. The ej running to the sideline approach earlier in the year was embarrassing, as has been tyrod staring at the sideline waiting in 2 minute drills.

It's an aspect that has been brutal this year.

This is what happens to new QBs.

This is what happens to new QBs.

I've watched a lot of new qbs. The offensive coordinator not being able to get play calls in, not having systems in place for tech issues, and not giving them freedom to do the basics is not standard.

I'm a Roman fan but he needs to tweak how he's prepping them and sideline logistics.

Edited by NoSaint