Bills v jests second half game thread

Beerball

A much needed win. The dropoff in the quality of thursday night games is substantial. Sloppy play by both teams, tho the rain was no doubt a factor in that.

Glad we got the win on a short week. Now lets take advantage of the extra rest for the pats. I dont even want to watch. I am open to the off the wall idea of starting all backups and conceding. I would love it. Turn the game into a joke, showing complete disrespect to them by doing so IMO. But yall know im out there sometimes.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully admit that I was *sure* we were gonna lose this game, both before the game, and as the game was hitting the 4th quarter, in usual Bills fashion. We certainly got lucky, but we also came up big on a couple 4th down stops. Way to chip away at my cynicism boys!

I don't expect anything against the Pats on the road, so I won't B word too much after that game :P

I am with you on this. We are used to them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I have low expectations for the NE game. Bills NEVER do well there. Look pass that game and the schedule is full of winnable games.

I am with you on this. We are used to them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I have low expectations for the NE game. Bills NEVER do well there. Look pass that game and the schedule is full of winnable games.

Hey, we have a winning streak going at Fauxboro...

Indeed, I'm feeling better about the rest of the schedule... even if the Jets did help us quite a bit :lol:

Not concerned about the collapse at the end? Everyone online talking about how the Jets blew it not how we won. Wasn't convincing. Good teams finish.

Right. And when Fitzpatrick threw a late INT all those times for the Bills I'm sure the story was how the Bills blew it and the opponent really shouldn't have won.

I prefer the W to silly moral victories.

Edited by gumby

I haven't been keeping up... has be praised himself for being a "realist" yet?

I consider myself a "realist" and more often than not the Bills deserved criticism the last 15 seasons. But not this year and especially not this game. The Bills went into a road game with their playoff life on the line on national TV and came away with the victory. Mcoy rushed for over 100 yards against the top rated run D. The team caused 4 turnovers that led to 13 points. They had not 1 but 2 4th down stops in the 4th quarter. Plus we got the added bonus of watching Fitzpatrick blow the game for a team other than the Bills.

You're not being a "realist" if your salty after tonites game, rather you come off more as a jack@ss.

I consider myself a "realist" and more often than not the Bills deserved criticism the last 15 seasons. But not this year and especially not this game. The Bills went into a road game with their playoff life on the line on national TV and came away with the victory. Mcoy rushed for over 100 yards against the top rated run D. The team caused 4 turnovers that led to 13 points. They had not 1 but 2 4th down stops in the 4th quarter. Plus we got the added bonus of watching Fitzpatrick blow the game for a team other than the Bills.

You're not being a "realist" if your salty after tonites game, rather you come off more as a jack@ss.

Amen.