Phoniest phony of the phonies

4merper4mer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify about Hawking because his affliction is one that is truly sad. It is not why I consider him a phony. i consider him a phony because he basically says that he knows everything. He even wrote a movie about himself called The Theory of Everything. EVERYTHING. If he knew everything why hasn't he solved all the problems? Huh? PHONY. So phony that the award is partially named for him.

And let me tell you this, dude. Ive seen alot of spinals, and this guy is a fake. A f#$_@ing goldbricker. Ive never been more certain of anything in my life.

To clarify about Hawking because his affliction is one that is truly sad. It is not why I consider him a phony. i consider him a phony because he basically says that he knows everything. He even wrote a movie about himself called The Theory of Everything. EVERYTHING. If he knew everything why hasn't he solved all the problems? Huh? PHONY. So phony that the award is partially named for him.

Instead of focusing on the word "everything," focus on the word "theory."

bono.jpg

Saw U2 in Oakland a few years back. Good stage show the edge if not for guitar efx may be the lamest successful guitarist on earth. But hey I am in the audience. he is up there.

I Got fed up with Bono years ago. And wasn't going to comment on this. Until today when he made IMO insensitive comments on the Paris massacre. You see tonight U2 was to perform a pay for view HBO show in Paris they are there trapped. he made sure too let his fans know they are safe. And escaped. Funny thing is they were miles from the attacks. " We snuck back into our hotel through a back door" Then huddled and watched it on TV. FU douche.

So besides ramming a " free" album down our throats via I tunes. now the martyr Bono had to postpone his multi million paycheck. Tonight. because of a terrorist attack. In the losers words and I paraphrase just a tad here. " Now they have attacked the music"

Edited by Best Player Available