NFL blackout restrictions a joke

Tried to listen on WGR app ans precluded except on NFL network whick want $89 for rest of season for a 500 record team what a joke. Watch whole NHL season for less than double that not listen to radio. NFL is losing me espec. now with fixed gambling sites. Wonder how many games are fixed

Tried to listen on WGR app ans precluded except on NFL network whick want $89 for rest of season for a 500 record team what a joke. Watch whole NHL season for less than double that not listen to radio. NFL is losing me espec. now with fixed gambling sites. Wonder how many games are fixed

I was able to listen to the game though the WGR website on my laptop.

Well if it is a joke since team is 4-4 I think you should buy it and listen to the P*ts since they are undefeated and will give more value.

sometimes the app or tunein streams stay up during game and other times gets shutdown due to NFL rules. It's so stupid but likely due to fact Sirius and NFL have a deal for broadcast of the audio feeds.

I agree on the stupidity, it's radio and last I checked besides the Sirius radio has always been free.

The NFL continues to evaluate its blackout rules across all forms of media as we seek to find the optimal approach for the benefit of our teams and fans.

Fixed.

I cannot listen to WGR stream outside North America. It is always blocked.

Proxy or VPN? This free VPN has one of its hubs in the US and should in theory work for you.

https://www.betternet.co

Edited by CodeMonkey

Download Bills app and then click on WGR inside the app. You can play it that way.

its odd, but it works for some reason.