Week 10: TNF Jets' Game Preparation - Mills Starts at RT

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills Win on Thursday Night?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much does Rex want this one?! I'm worried he will go off the ledge on emotion. Like the Pats game. Fortunately only 4 days for the media to be obsessed with it.

It was interesting to hear him talk about it in the post game press conference. Not that it means much, be he was pretty honest in saying he's not sure what he'll be feeling during the game when he's on the sidelines... at least he's honest about it.

It was interesting to hear him talk about it in the post game press conference. Not that it means much, be he was pretty honest in saying he's not sure what he'll be feeling during the game when he's on the sidelines... at least he's honest about it.

he is always honest. Some people love it and some people hate it. But he is who he is. I guess I don't care how emotional he is, as long as it doesn't carry over to the team. Maybe it is a good thing it is such a short week.

Step one: Beat Miami. Step two: Beat NYJ. Gotta Happen!

‏@NICK_WKBW

#Bills won to keep postseason dream alive. So did #Steelers and #Jets. Here's what the playoff pic looks like @WKBW

CTUowHeVEAAuytT.jpg

I was rooting for Oakland, but when Ben went down it occurred to me ... the better scenario for us is for Pittsburgh to win this one since they'll struggle with Ben and Bell out so the Raiders may actually be the team to be more worried about in the wild card race ...

I was rooting for Oakland, but when Ben went down it occurred to me ... the better scenario for us is for Pittsburgh to win this one since they'll struggle with Ben and Bell out so the Raiders may actually be the team to be more worried about in the wild card race ...

for sure. Steelers have bad record vs AFC

Why do I feel like they are destined to "stupid" themselves out of a win Thursday?

Because our team has yet to inspire confidence among the fan base, given their inconsistent performances. That being said, I rarely - deep down - feel that we'll win a game. I love when I'm wrong.

Will Chan screen play us to death, considering the Bills apparently have not learned how to defend it?

He'll come up with something... This Bills Defense is a mess... They got lucky today... Miami helped them out... So did Tennessee for that matter... I'm guessing the rest of the season will be like this... It's up to the Offense to score more than this D gives up...