Bills v fins first half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Miami just runs it, they have a TD, we haven't been getting great push. But they tried a pick, and Gilmore read it well. We got lucky with the bad play call, and Gilmore stepped up big 👍

So when we don't stop them we're "the softest defense in the league." When we hold them to zero points, we got lucky?

Give a rest, man.

So when we don't stop them we're "the softest defense in the league." When we hold them to zero points, we got lucky?

Give a rest, man.

Did you miss the part where I said Gilmore had a hell of a couple plays?

Defense is soft for letting them drive down the field easily, not getting push, and not putting pressure on the QB much.

Yolo, generally I agree with taking points. But I would have gone for it with a power run if I were the Dolphins, since our defensive line hasn't been getting great push.

I'm glad we made a stop 👍

You'd think this team had allowed 21 first half points the way fans complain. This isn't the D I hoped they'd have but they've allowed 7 points and have a 12 point lead. I'll take it.

Give a rest, man.

The complainers need to go away!

Did you miss the part where I said Gilmore had a hell of a couple plays?

Defense is soft for letting them drive down the field easily, not getting push, and not putting pressure on the QB much.

Yolo, generally I agree with taking points. But I would have gone for it with a power run if I were the Dolphins, since our defensive line hasn't been getting great push.

I'm glad we made a stop 👍

apparently Dan Campbell missed the end of the SB