TNF: Browns at Bengals - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for the obligatory reminder that we passed on Tyler Eifert for ... Mr. E.J. Manuel. In fact, we could have traded down a half dozen more picks and still snagged Eifert.

EDIT: then again, maybe E.J. Manuel is that big athletic tight end we've been waiting for! He sure as hell isn't the franchise QB.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Time for the obligatory reminder that we passed on Tyler Eifert for ... Mr. E.J. Manuel. In fact, we could have traded down a half dozen more picks and still snagged Eifert.

EDIT: then again, maybe E.J. Manuel is that big athletic tight end we've been waiting for! He sure as hell isn't the franchise QB.

Really? Do you remember we did trade down? I imagine the "draft a qb every year" crowd would've had a heart attack either way.

That said - :censored: Eifert and his 28 points.

Edited by What a Tuel

that would be amazing. Bills fans would completely take over their stadium because Bengals fans don't care enough to sell out and "protect their house."

I just feel shortchanged. That first game was with a banged up Shady, only one half's worth of Sammy, no Karlos, no Tyrod...just wasn't the team the Bills should be trotting out on the field.

I just feel shortchanged. That first game was with a banged up Shady, only one half's worth of Sammy, no Karlos, no Tyrod...just wasn't the team the Bills should be trotting out on the field.

just a setback on the way to a major comeback!*

*you know me - always glass half full :lol:

Edited by YoloinOhio