TNF: Browns at Bengals - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

browns.pngVS. bengals.png

What to watch for in Browns-Bengals on 'TNF'

The Bengals will try to remain undefeated on Thursday night when they welcome the rival Browns to Paul Brown Stadium, but there will be a few unique obstacles in their way. Here's what to watch for:

Scouting Report on Johnny Manziel

Can the Browns defense stop Andy Dalton?

What is the key to victory for the Browns?

@RapSheet

#Browns S Tashaun Gipson (ankle) is questionable for tonight vs #Bengals, but I'm told he's going to play. He's the leader in the secondary

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I think Manziel has a brighter future ahead of him on celebrity rehab than he does as a QB, it is still way more exciting to watch him play than McCown. At least with Manziel there's a very large chance of an epic fail. McCown will just lose the game the old fashioned way.

Billick: I think Browns know Manziel's not the guy

Battle for Ohio: Cleveland tries to hand rival Cincinnati its first loss

Drew Carey is Cleveland. The man based his sitcom there -- the opening credits included the song, 'Cleveland Rocks!' -- and he always seemed to embrace the lovable, terrible Browns.

Game is only on NFLN going forward - no more CBS broadcast, FWIW.

This one should be fun to see if the Bengals can keep their streak alive, to see how J Football does and to see how many points Dalton puts up for my fantasy squad! Plus, Thursday seems like a nice night to have a cocktail and start to get ready for the weekend...

didnt the Browns beat the Bengals in Cincinatti last year on TNF? i seem to remember picking the Bengals and losing with them in my survivor pool vs the Browns last year in prime time

wont be making that same mistake again...Bengals are due and Dalton sux in prime time

didnt the Browns beat the Bengals in Cincinatti last year on TNF? i seem to remember picking the Bengals and losing with them in my survivor pool vs the Browns last year in prime time

wont be making that same mistake again...Bengals are due and Dalton sux in prime time

yes they did! Hoyer was the QB and they didn't have all the injuries they have now, but they did beat them on TNF in Cincy and it was one of Dalton's worst games

Week 9 forecast: Who will rule Ohio?
Can Johnny Manziel's Cleveland Browns hand Andy Dalton's Cincinnati Bengals their first loss? Elliot Harrison predicts the winner of that and every other game on the Week 9 slate.

@DonBanks

Ok, Andy, it's show time. Bengals start a 3-game streak of prime timers with visit from Browns. My Week 9 TNF pick: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/11/05/nfl-week-9-cincinnati-bengals-cleveland-browns-thursday-night-football