Whaley is asleep at the wheel.

FireChan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple reports that the Browns want to much so Whakey is being shrewd like a good GM does and doesn't make panic moves like the OP would. We were a drive away from being 4-3 without our starting QB two RB, and 2 WR. I don't see us being that desperate for a bunch of mediocre high paid lineman. We just need to get healthy.

Cassel for a pick = fleece

Kiko for McCoy = fleece

Incognito = what a play

Darby 2nd round = wow

Tyrod = looking good

What an opinion. Troll on. EEEEEEEEJ and stuff.

Cassell didn't net them a pick.

Kiko for McCoy is not a fleece. The Bills got fleeced giving 25 mill guaranteed to a declining RB.

Incognito is fine but I don't think he will be back next year with our cap situation and the raise he will warrant.

Darby is great, Tyrod has been fine.

I don't want Whaley making desperate moves to try to save his job and in the meantime I don't want the next GM to have to clean up his mess.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Kiko for McCoy is not a fleece. The Bills got fleeced giving 25 mill guaranteed to a declining RB.

Incognito is fine but I don't think he will be back next year with our cap situation and the raise he will warrant.

I don't want Whaley making desperate moves to try to save his job and in the meantime the next GM will have to clean up.

Inside information? I doubt it. Speculative conjecture? Most likely.

Whaley should be fired for hiring Rex, the guy who sucks. How is this a hard concept to grasp?

So they both should be fired 7 games in on a team that is currently one game out of the playoffs?

Im sure they'd attract all kinds of top tier GM and HC talent after doing that.

So they both should be fired 7 games in on a team that is currently one game out of the playoffs?

Im sure they'd attract all kinds of top tier GM and HC talent after doing that.

No, they'll get fired at the end of the year when we miss the playoffs.

Cassel for a pick = fleece

Kiko for McCoy = fleece

Incognito = what a play

Darby 2nd round = wow

Tyrod = looking good

What an opinion. Troll on. EEEEEEEEJ and stuff.

At the end of the day, the Cassel machinations resulted in the the Bills essentially trading a 2015 fifth round pick and a 2017 seventh round pick for a 2015 6th round pick and a 2017 fifth round pick. That sounds to me like an even swap given that future-year picks are discounted relative to picks one can make today. That is, a 5th rounder now is more valuable than a 5th rounder 2 years down the road because the GM may not even be there to capitalize on it.

Edited by dave mcbride

I don't want Whaley making desperate moves to try to save his job and in the meantime I don't want the next GM to have to clean up his mess.

Didnt we get a 5th for him?

CBF

Rex won't get canned, but Whaley at best will have his role diminished. Or he won't be retained.

It really depends on the actual working relationship between Rex and Whaley, not the speculative one. If they get along and are on the same page no one is going anywhere. If they dont, my guess is Whaley will lose the power struggle this time.

It really depends on the actual working relationship between Rex and Whaley, not the speculative one. If they get along and are on the same page no one is going anywhere. If they dont, my guess is Whaley will lose the power struggle this time.

I just don't envision a scenario where we miss the playoffs after pouring assets on this team and Whaley is still the head honcho in football ops. Working relationship or no.

Whaley should be fired for hiring an incompetent HC whose ineffectiveness has rendered all of the good moves Whaley has made, moot. He made a way better roster, and screwed it all up by hiring hacks. It's his fault.

So Pegula should fire him and his wife too then? Because as i recall they were really impressed with Ryan too

So Pegula should fire him and his wife too then? Because as i recall they were really impressed with Ryan too

He owns the team. However, Terry and Kim should realize they aren't football people, and their personal opinions don't hold much weight.

Whaley should be fired for hiring Rex, the guy who sucks. How is this a hard concept to grasp?

I thought both Pegulas hired the HC... with DW's buy-in. Rex reports to them, not Doug. Maybe we should mount a crusade to fire the owners next.

Next it'll be wishes for Trump instead of the Pegulas. :lol:

Beat me to it... as usual.

Rex won't get canned, but Whaley at best will have his role diminished. Or he won't be retained.

What do you envision Whaley's diminished role to be in 2016 - abdicating drafting responsibilities to Rex along with signing FAs, or just calling out for sandwiches and coffee for the staff?

Shoulda went with Bon Jovi when we had the chance!

:lol: :lol: :lol: