Whaley is asleep at the wheel.

FireChan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The trade deadline is almost upon us, and he hasn't made a single move to salvage this season. Cleveland and SF are having fire sales Doug! Get on the phone!

Just another nail in his coffin.

Wait, what!?! Whaley's dead??? :cry:

So, let me get this straight...Rex Ryan should be fired for having all this talent on the team and only a 3-4 record. AND Whaley should be fired for not getting enough talent on our roster. Interesting. Rex gets fired for not doing enough with all the talent Whaley has supplied him and Whaley gets fired for not having enough talent on the team. This is just too funny.

So, let me get this straight...Rex Ryan should be fired for having all this talent on the team and only a 3-4 record. AND Whaley should be fired for not getting enough talent on our roster. Interesting. Rex gets fired for not doing enough with all the talent Whaley has supplied him and Whaley gets fired for not having enough talent on the team. This is just too funny.

They want somebody fired, damnit!

Whaley should be fired for hiring an incompetent HC whose ineffectiveness has rendered all of the good moves Whaley has made, moot. He made a way better roster, and screwed it all up by hiring hacks. It's his fault.

Right! And they say you cant have it two ways!

/thread

Basically, yes...you've got it.

:lol:

The Browns, 49ers and possibly Titans will want to unload aging players with big salaries. The Bills don't have a lot of cap space in 15 and less going forward to take on these big numbers under the cap. Not to mention, the Bills don't have any glaring holes, just some players underperforming or injured.