And in New England

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except where he railed off 40 seconds of time and gave up a td to gronk. That might have been the single dumbest thing I've ever seen

i agree 100%, was texting my nephew WTF? when he was letting the time click off the clock.

That does not take away the fact that kicking the field goal there was smart..most coaches do not do that.

Anyone need more evidence that the Pats*************** are still cheating?

For whatever reason, this broadcast was really picking up the communication on the QBs at the line of scrimmage. All game Brady was pointing out eh blitzers with un natural efficiency - Like before the defense was even set.

The most egregious of which was at the end of the game. Almost instanly after the Cheaters broke the huddle, and while the Jets were still breaking the huddle, Brady goes "Gronk! Gronk! Grape grape grape!" About two seconds later the Jets get into their defensive formation. The Ball is snapped, two blitzers come right around the left side, Gronk drops into pass protection, only to let two blitzers fly right past him, find himself WIDE open for an easy dunk pass, and walk into the endzone.

So all of you patriot-cheating-deniers.... how is it that Brady knew EXACTLY what blitz the Jets would be running before EITHER TEAM was even at the LOS?

Quite frankly - its impossible. If this kind of thing happened once in a while, it could be explained as pure chance. But not with the cheaters. They have a proven track record of cheating for the past 15 seasons and they are still cheating, in every - single - game - they - play.

Edited by peterpan

Anyone need more evidence that the Pats*************** are still cheating?

For whatever reason, this broadcast was really picking up the communication on the QBs at the line of scrimmage. All game Brady was pointing out eh blitzers with un natural efficiency - Like before the defense was even set.

The most egregious of which was at the end of the game. Almost instanly after the Cheaters broke the huddle, and while the Jets were still breaking the huddle, Brady goes "Gronk! Gronk! Grape grape grape!" About two seconds later the Jets get into their defensive formation. The Ball is snapped, two blitzers come right around the left side, Gronk drops into pass protection, only to let two blitzers fly right past him, find himself WIDE open for an easy dunk pass, and walk into the endzone.

So all of you patriot-cheating-deniers.... how is it that Brady knew EXACTLY what blitz the Jets would be running before EITHER TEAM was even at the LOS?

Quite frankly - its impossible. If this kind of thing happened once in a while, it could be explained as pure chance. But not with the cheaters. They have a proven track record of cheating for the past 15 seasons and they are still cheating, in every - single - game - they - play.

Well , I'm convinced. Brilliant work Sherlock.

Just for kicks, please explain how Brady cheated on that play.

Edited by klos63

Well , I'm convinced. Brilliant work Sherlock.

Just for kicks, please explain how Brady cheated on that play.

Its circumstantial evidence that Brady knew the other teams defensive call before that defense even broke their own huddle.

How else would he have known to audible to Gronk to take perfect advantage of the other teams blitz? Again, this is before either team was even at the LOS.

Its circumstantial evidence that Brady knew the other teams defensive call before that defense even broke their own huddle.

How else would he have known to audible to Gronk to take perfect advantage of the other teams blitz? Again, this is before either team was even at the LOS.

When I saw that play, I thought it was pretty much a copy of Clays TD vs MIA in 1 st Q,. The TE stays in, sells a block then leaks out into the open middle of the field vacated by the D. It was a well timed call ( using play action?) to sell the run look, I think. Doubt it had anything to do with cheating, just pretty much a copied play.

It's called preparation and execution.

When I saw that play, I thought it was pretty much a copy of Clays TD vs MIA in 1 st Q,. The TE stays in, sells a block then leaks out into the open middle of the field vacated by the D. It was a well timed call ( using play action?) to sell the run look, I think. Doubt it had anything to do with cheating, just pretty much a copied play.

It's Football 101: throw in the direction of the blitz.

IF I told you you could win ONE of the two New England* games:

Early season game at home at 1pm

OR

Later season game on MNF in Foxborough when NE* is actually trying to win (unlike week 17 last season)

Which would you pick? I want both (obviously) but a MNF in NE* (especially if they are still unbeaten) would be incredible for this team and its fanbase!

IF I told you you could win ONE of the two New England* games:

Early season game at home at 1pm

OR

Later season game on MNF in Foxborough when NE* is actually trying to win (unlike week 17 last season)

Which would you pick? I want both (obviously) but a MNF in NE* (especially if they are still unbeaten) would be incredible for this team and its fanbase!

With this edition of the Biils? Let's just hope the loss in NE isn't as humiliating as the one in The Ralph.