And in New England

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I valued the opinions of anyone here I'd be a fool. I liked fitz despite the flaws.

It was the dominant opinion here as I recall. In fact I took lots of grief for thinking like you. Ask Ryan L. Bills. Edited by PromoTheRobot

I am not getting too excited until the clock hits triple zeroes and the nightmare of a 19-0 season for NE* goes away

i think the Pats peaked in already..they are gunna lose.

I am still looking at the wildcard division. Think the division races all but over.

..I know i am an idiot.

I love how Michael Jordan, John Elway, Joe Montana, and so many other actual athletes were stopped by father time

Yet a pudgy, pale, skinny little weakling of a nobody becomes not only the greatest QB of all time, but also is totally unaffected by age and if anything gets better as he nears 40

WTF

I love how Michael Jordan, John Elway, Joe Montana, and so many other actual athletes were stopped by father time

Yet a pudgy, pale, skinny little weakling of a nobody becomes not only the greatest QB of all time, but also is totally unaffected by age and if anything gets better as he nears 40

WTF

It's because we can't win. We are literally never going to win this division again before I die. I know this is truth