Bills vs. Jaguars 2nd Half Thread

I have to admit.... i feel sick after this one. I never really feel sick but. We should have won that ball game. All the ej mistakes and we still won that game. That robey play? Thats crazy. I dont evenhave anything else to say

Yeah, how is that a penalty? I can't even figure out what the ref thought he saw. Well I'm sure to get blasted but we were without our starting QB, RG, RT, two WRs, back up RB and best player on Defense. And we still should have won the bleeping game!

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't get over that last play call. WTF is Roman thinking, seriously. You have a QB who one hops a quick out and you roll him left with the game on the line when he proved early in the game on the same play that he will never make that pass. Roman was lauded here earlier this season, with people worrying he's head coach material. No worries, he's proven inept.

NFL may be hoping to move Jags there. Could explain a lot.

That's exactly what I mean--Shad Khan owns Fulham FC there already. That is the move the League would love him to make. The Jag series there just does the spadework for that move.

Yeah, how is that a penalty? I can't even figure out what the ref thought he saw. Well I'm sure to get blasted but we were without our starting QB, RG, RT, two WRs, back up RB and best player on Defense. And we still should have won the bleeping game!

That's a testament to how bad the Jags really are.

What a waste. I couldn't stand Marrone, but at least he recognized that EJ is not an NFL QB. That was quite possibly the worst quarter of football I have ever seen a QB play. 3 turnovers in less than 3 minutes. When you go down 24 it's awfully hard to come back. Yes that was a terrible PI call that led to the winning score, but you can't dig yourself a hole like that and expect to come back and win.