If Cassel plays decently, is that it for Whaley?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this place, when Cassel was here everyone chased him away cause "He Sucks" and "We need to see what EJ can Do", "Ej needs to play, look at his preseason"

Now everyone wants to blame the GM for dealing away the guy they affectionately called 'Meh'

Speak for others; don't speak for me. I was very opposed to the Cassel trade for the reasons that are now on full display. We entered garbage time with 8 minutes left in the second quarter, for chrissake.

As I said in the other thread, Rex started EJ as a power move against Whaley. Even if TT is a little hobbled, he was healthy enough to practice. I don't see the logic of deactivating him for the game when Josh is the only backup option.

Speak for others; don't speak for me. I was very opposed to the Cassel trade for the reasons that are now on full display. We entered garbage time with 8 minutes left in the second quarter, for chrissake.

Absolutely, the trade was dubious at the time and looks far worse now. It was a stupid trade because Bills knew that TT had an injured ankle from training camp.

As I said in the other thread, Rex started EJ as a power move against Whaley. Even if TT is a little hobbled, he was healthy enough to practice. I don't see the logic of deactivating him for the game when Josh is the only backup option.

Absolutely, the trade was dubious at the time and looks far worse now. It was a stupid trade because Bills knew that TT had an injured ankle from training camp.

God,I hope not.

Because the whole notion of Whaley being fired for one window licker's poor performance is ridiculous. Step off the ledge and take some deep breaths.

Have you followed this team? The coaches appear not to have wanted him, and appeared to have preferred the other guy, who was traded for no discernible reason and for basically nothing. And Manuel is ABSOLUTELY Whaley's pick regardless of the fact that Nix was at the helm.

Have you followed this team? The coaches appear not to have wanted him, and appeared to have preferred the other guy, who was traded for no discernible reason and for basically nothing. And Manuel is ABSOLUTELY Whaley's pick regardless of the fact that Nix was at the helm.

Body of work. His drafting and free agency record is pretty solid, no?