Tyrod Taylor ruled Out for Jags

YoloinOhio

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady wants to play 10 years.

48 year old NFL QB still going 19-0? Nothing unusual about that. All kinds of athletes get better in their 40's.

- Roger Clemens

I think people will be surprised at how tough the Jaguars are.

Tyrod's backup will keep the game close. How quickly we forget that Tyrod made a LOT of plays in the Miami game to blow that thing open.

Every team that plays us is terrific, until they turn back into the turds they are after.

Bottomless supplies of bacon, perhaps. Perpetual? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

It's an adjective (word that describes a noun) meaning endless, never ending,or nonstop.

I'd say it was used properly

Edited by thebandit27

Let's hope if TT plays, that he makes it out not hurt worse. The season have too long to go yet! With all our injuries though, we are looking more and more like the Jags talent wise. Let's just get out with a win and everyone not more banged up.

Let's hope if TT plays, that he makes it out not hurt worse. The season have too long to go yet! With all our injuries though, we are looking more and more like the Jags talent wise. Let's just get out with a win and everyone not more banged up.

He isn't playing and will not be active.