At What Point is Watkins Officially "Injury Prone"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy got hit by the I spoke too soon bug. Dude needs to play a few complete games before opening his trap again. He'd be dead if he got ten targets in a game. He is usually on the sidelines after two or three. Get on the field and play an entire game or STFU.

I have already placed Sammy Watkins and the permanent marshmallow list.

He's soft, and full of fluff. Looks good but really doesn't add anything because he can't stay on the field. Therefore he really isn't that useful.

He had injury issues at Clemson, especially during his sophomore season. That's what made Hopkins such a high pick that year. Not sure if he's injury prone, but he is definitely not the most durable guy either.

I said this last week after he spoke out and I got hammered for it. How about playing a full season before complaining about targets. Hard to target someone who isn't on the field and this guy gets hurt every time someone breathes on him. This time, nobody even touched him.

Take Manuel's inaccuracy out of the equation from both seasons and you're down to a calf injury trying to keep his feet in the end zone after making another spectacular catch. But that's just my opinion..

I'm not a big fan of Manuel, but that pass was fine. Moreover, it wasn't close to the white line,and he hurt his ankle long before the ball got there and not because of the throw.

Take Manuel's inaccuracy out of the equation from both seasons and you're down to a calf injury trying to keep his feet in the end zone after making another spectacular catch. But that's just my opinion..

Manuel threw that where the window allowed