At What Point is Watkins Officially "Injury Prone"

well, we are discussing wide receivers who squeal..

:w00t:

I'm from Cleveland and follow both the Bills and Browns. While it is true that some Browns fans still wished they'd have taken Watkins as recently as this pre-season, that has since changed after his recent comments and further injuries.

I know I;d be happier had the team taken ODJ, and gotten that first pick this year

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvin is a good mentor for Watkins, since Watkins will have a career much like Harvin's - full of potential but ruined by being injury prone.

Amen.

I'm hopeful this is just a string of bad luck, but after 1.5 years, it is getting ridiculous how many times he gets hurt. There has to be personal accountability for the lack of durability.

Amen.

I'm hopeful this is just a string of bad luck, but after 1.5 years, it is getting ridiculous how many times he gets hurt. There has to be personal accountability for the lack of durability.

Hey man, according to some Bills fans its all EJ's fault as he threw that pass to specifically injure Sammy, and furthermore EJ's super accurate pass placements have been the main reason as to why Watkins is so often injured.