Not one sack?? Flush $1 million down the drain.

I blame EJ. Yes. It was definitely EJ. He hasn't made a single sack since he's been in The League.

If you don't believe me, read some of the other threads and posts in this insane asylum.

I see people observing that EJ hasn't improved and then other posters accuse them of blaming EJ for the loss.

Just a bunch of butt-hurt fans.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario,is playing like he did the last two games of his first season here. Uninspired and taking plays off.

Rex's scheme stubbornly misuses the talent of the front 4. Yes, whomever said Losing Schwartz would be detrimental, was spot on. The players don't fit the scheme and the scheme doesn't fit the players nearly as well.

I would love a head coach swap of Schwartz and Rex. Do it now. We would become instantly better. Rex brings nothing to the table on offense, so we don't lose anything there. And our defense would be elated by this type of move.

We are a 3-3 team with a record number of penalties, a coach that can't get his team on the same page, and a $100M D Line that is playing at a high school level.

Pegula and Whaley need to make some SMART moves now. We absolutely have the talent. We do not have the leadership. I'm afraid our players will get frustrated and quit on the team. I see it happening. This IS Rex's fault.

I would love a head coach swap of Schwartz and Rex. Do it now. We would become instantly better. Rex brings nothing to the table on offense, so we don't lose anything there. And our defense would be elated by this type of move.

We are a 3-3 team with a record number of penalties, a coach that can't get his team on the same page, and a $100M D Line that is playing at a high school level.

Pegula and Whaley need to make some SMART moves now. We absolutely have the talent. We do not have the leadership. I'm afraid our players will get frustrated and quit on the team. I see it happening. This IS Rex's fault.

Weren't Schwartz's teams undisciplined, too? With Schwartz at HC and not just DC, I have a feeling we'd be complaining about the same issues...

Roman as HC and keeping Schwartz at DC could have been intriguing.

Hopefully, Rex turns it around.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne 7m7 minutes ago

Mario Williams on the Bills needing to be more aggressive: "I probably set a record on dropping today."

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne 6m6 minutes ago

Williams: "Whatever's called is called. We have to play it."

#FireRex

wait til they ask him to restructure his deal for less money... he will laugh and say your BS scheme cost millions ...no thanks..cut me please...

Weren't Schwartz's teams undisciplined, too? With Schwartz at HC and not just DC, I have a feeling we'd be complaining about the same issues...

Roman as HC and keeping Schwartz at DC could have been intriguing.

Hopefully, Rex turns it around.

I'd support HC Roman and DC Schwartz... Just not sure Schwartz would ever come back to Buffalo as just the DC (unless Pegula gave him full reign of the D and made him the highest paid DC). Or maybe he'd come in happily if Rex were out?

Regardless, Rex and Thurman have ruined a great defense and the players will soon quit on them if this keeps up. Pegula HAS to see this.

I agree with Mario's frusteration but at the same time when given the opportunity to rush the passer I saw him taking plays off. Gotta put effort in every play if you are going to go to the media with complaints of other people.

This is Rexs scheme. It simply doesn't align with our personnel. This isn't rocket appliances. It was said the day Rex was hired.

Schwartz was a natural fit for our talent.

thanks Yogi Berra, I'd have to agree ......

Rex needs to man up and swallow as much of his ego as his lap band allows - and forget about forcing his scheme and just let talented players just line up and make plays.

It will be critical to whether he can be successful here. He will lose the players if he keeps forcing a defense that puts great players in positions to not succeed. A great coach admits mistakes and makes adjustments.

I actually felt nervous about this when dareus was making comments about not being on the same page as the coaches weeks ago. Now others like Mario speaking up. Not a good situation

Edited by stevewin

Rex needs to man up and swallow as much of his ego as his lap band allows - and forget about forcing his scheme and just let talented players just line up and make plays.

It will be critical to whether he can be successful here. He will lose the players if he keeps forcing a defense that puts great players in positions to not succeed. A great coach admits mistakes and makes adjustments.

I actually felt nervous about this when dareus was making comments about not being on the same page as the coaches weeks ago. Now others like Mario speaking up. Not a good situation

Miami D was questioned...and poof coach was gone then they blow out the titians and D plays hard ...amazing what player do for the right guy and system...

I dont know enough of the intricacies of football to be a defensive coordinator. But what I do know is whatever they are doing is not working. They need to adjust and make immediate corrections. This same group of players have proven in back to back season s to be the best Dline in team history.

WTF happened!!?? This line is a shell of its former self and our overall defense is suffering.

We are not making enough game changing plays. Highly disappointed.