Putin may well be a genius.

The circles he's currently running around B.H. Obama in Syria make the Crimea fiasco look like child's play. He's bombing the Syrians WE support to support an Assad offensive against those Syrians with the help of Iran and Hezbollah. And how does ol' Hussein respond? "At least I'm leading on climate change." Climate change. Really. How long till this clown is gone?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness to Barry, he's given America what he promised: America out of everywhere but America.

Granted, he remarkably thought our enemies would somehow like us more after we pulled out, and in contrast, his Sally Fields "You really like me" foreign policy has the world in absolute chaos, but make no mistake, Barry said he'd do this in 2007.

And here we are.

Edited by LABillzFan

Im really curious to see putins endgame in this. Where is this going to end up?

A stronger presence in the Middle East, more power in the oil markets, and a warm-water naval base not constrained by geography (i.e. the Straits of Bosporous.)

Particularly the last. Russia's wanted that for 150+ years.

A stronger presence in the Middle East, more power in the oil markets, and a warm-water naval base not constrained by geography (i.e. the Straits of Bosporous.)

Are you telling me that desire wasn't reset?

Ahh - The 1950's called - they want their "strategy" back....

The circles he's currently running around B.H. Obama in Syria make the Crimea fiasco look like child's play. He's bombing the Syrians WE support to support an Assad offensive against those Syrians with the help of Iran and Hezbollah. And how does ol' Hussein respond? "At least I'm leading on climate change." Climate change. Really. How long till this clown is gone?

Why the ballwashing for Putin on board? His country is bankrupt - except for the oligarchs who run and own it, his people live in squalor, 10 percent of the government revenues come from liquor sales, but hey - he is running around BO by getting more and more involved in the ME - a place that has proven to be nothing but quicksand for everyone who stuck their toe in it....genius all right

Why the ballwashing for Putin on board? His country is bankrupt - except for the oligarchs who run and own it, his people live in squalor, 10 percent of the government revenues come from liquor sales, but hey - he is running around BO by getting more and more involved in the ME - a place that has proven to be nothing but quicksand for everyone who stuck their toe in it....genius all right

No one is ballwashing Putin. Pointing out he's out maneuvering the U.S. on multiple fronts isn't ballwashing. It's reality.

In all fairness to Barry, he's given America what he promised: America out of everywhere but America.

Granted, he remarkably thought our enemies would somehow like us more after we pulled out, and in contrast, his Sally Fields "You really like me" foreign policy has the world in absolute chaos, but make no mistake, Barry said he'd do this in 2007.

And here we are.

Actually - lately the world has been at its quietest in terms of international conflict, deaths and displacement looking back at the last several hundred years - since the end of the Vietnam War - but don't let that hold you up from your self assured narrative

http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/2015/04/24/the-history-of-war-in-1-graph/

No one is ballwashing Putin. Pointing out he's out maneuvering the U.S. on multiple fronts isn't ballwashing. It's reality.

Explain the outmaneuvering: How so - by poking a couple of checkers around in the ME? The only thing its done is prove how dilapidated their weaponry is: What is he going to win and how is it going to make a lick of difference to his citizens? That is the real test of "winning"

The only place he can show any type of results is poking around on the edges of borders.....he is powerless to improve his economy and the plight of his country - so he does the only thing he knows....but he is a freaking GENIUS!!!1

Edited by baskin

1850's, you cretinous quim.

Actually - lately the world has been at its quietest in terms of international conflict, deaths and displacemnt looking back at the last several hundred years - since the end of the Vietnam War - but don't let that hold you up from your self assured narrative

:blink:

No, it hasn't.

Actually - lately the world has been at its quietest in terms of international conflict, deaths and displacemnt looking back at the last several hundred years - since the end of the Vietnam War - but don't let that hold you up from your self assured narrative

A bunch of beheaded people disagree with you.

The only place he can show any type of results is poking around on the edges of borders.....he is powerless to improve his economy and the plight of his country - so he does the only thing he knows....

And yet he will get reelected.

What do you guys think are the chances this either evolves into a full out proxy war or escalates even more?

Not gonna happen. Escalation requires both sides competing. Obama not going to compete. I suspect the most we'll do is provide the rebels with some weapons, just enough for Obama to say he's supporting them. We can expect ISIS to end up with some of the guns and grenades.

Actually - lately the world has been at its quietest in terms of international conflict, deaths and displacement looking back at the last several hundred years - since the end of the Vietnam War - but don't let that hold you up from your self assured narrative

The world is in chaos. You can choose to think otherwise, but you'll need more than some text on the photo of a poorly placed sanitary napkin to make your point.

I have no idea what you're talking about with regard to time. Are you saying the Vietnam War was several hundred years ago? :wacko:

No no no. You just don't get it.

These events occurred during Obama's second term so we can't use the "It's Bush's Fault". It's a tired narrative that the great unwashed masses won't accept anymore.

Another narrative that's gotten stale is the whole if you disagree with Obama then you must be Racist®.

So we need a new narrative: People who don't support Obama are secretly yearning for our own dictator.

As opposed to supporters of Obama who support doing end-arounds Congress and unilaterally cherry picking which laws it wants to enforce