MNF: Steelers at Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness to the Chargers, there's no way they could have expected Vick would learn how to throw a football during that commercial break.

People at the bar all around me are wondering what the crazy guy is lughing at! Well done....

This is bad for us. I don't see the Chargers contending for a wild card spot but the Steelers will when Ben comes back. We needed them to lose as much as possible with him out.

Right now it's good for us as it puts the both Chargers and Steelers both 1-2 in the Conference compared to our 3-1 mark. This 6 game stretch against the AFC is going to tell us if we're contenders or pretenders in the Conference. The way I see it we need to got at least 4-2 with a must win against the Jets.

This is bad for us. I don't see the Chargers contending for a wild card spot but the Steelers will when Ben comes back. We needed them to lose as much as possible with him out.

Chargers have Packers and Steelers have Arizona.......not worried. 2-4 & 3-3 respectfully.

Right now it's good for us as it puts the both Chargers and Steelers both 1-2 in the Conference compared to our 3-1 mark. This 6 game stretch against the AFC is going to tell us if we're contenders or pretenders in the Conference. The way I see it we need to got at least 4-2 with a must win against the Jets.

Right now yes but I think in the long run with Ben coming back for Pittsburgh the Chargers are far less likely to be contending for a wildcard spot and going into week 17, if we are still in it, I really think we'll be wishing the Chargers had held on to win this one. But I will agree in that the coming stretch and how we play our own games will determine how far we go.

Edited by Talley56

No way. Ben is still out for a while. The Steelers will continue to lose. The Chargers were the better team so I'm glad they lost. They smoked us last year. I don't want them in the picture. Steelers will lose the next 2-3 games and even when Ben comes back their schedule is really tough. They don't have a chance.

Right now our biggest threat is the Jets believe it or not. Check out their schedule. Their only tough games are us twice and Pats twice. Besides that they might win every other game

Ben will be back in two weeks.

maybe, he's still in a lot of pain. they might not want to push him. but they are losing to the Cardinals next game and even with Big Ben they have a tough schedule the rest of the way. Seahawks, Broncos, Colts, Bengals twice to name a few. they look to be a 9-7 team to me. Chargers have an easier schedule the rest of the way so I'm glad they got the loss yesterday

No way. Ben is still out for a while. The Steelers will continue to lose. The Chargers were the better team so I'm glad they lost. They smoked us last year. I don't want them in the picture. Steelers will lose the next 2-3 games and even when Ben comes back their schedule is really tough. They don't have a chance.

Right now our biggest threat is the Jets believe it or not. Check out their schedule. Their only tough games are us twice and Pats twice. Besides that they might win every other game

Even if Geno is named starter again?

The chargers offensive line is absolute garbage right now. lots of injuries - they have jamon meredith starting - and that joe barksdale (who couldnt make our roster at RT this year)

I thought Jamon Meredith was on the Titans? Edited by PromoTheRobot