Give Dick LeBeau an extra week and see what happens.....

Sure, we played a lousy game on offense. With the exception of Tyrod's great runs, there was little accomplished. Here's why: The Titans have Dick LeBeau running their defense. He's a genius. He had two full weeks to prepare for the Bills, and he had us contained.

One week or two, Lebeau will craft a great scheme. I still don't understand why he was forced out of Pittsburgh

Rememmber 12 years or so ago when Gregggggg Williams was HC and Jerry Grey the DC? We had a God awful defense. Lebeau go fired from the Bengals HC job and came in as a "consultant" for a season and turned our D into one of the top units for a couple seasons

what will be our excuse against the Bengals?

sg3x4.jpg

I think we will take the Bengals. We're on a level playing field, regarding rest and preparation. Our DB's will make a difference this week. Hopefully Sammy will be back, and at least one of the top two RB's.

you have lost your mind.

we are about to have our butts handed to us.

/contrarian

Excuse for winning?

Have you always been so upbeat?

when the Bills began to dial it in, and they will, they can wear a different wristband. Perhaps the phrase would read

" just lucky, I guess "

that is being humble, while kicking butt and taking names.

Yes sir.

I did my push em ups. sets of ten.

Yes Sir.

Edited by 3rdand12

Schefter said Karlos will likely be out again as his concussion is worse than previously thought. He also mentioned he had several concussions at Florida state.

I don't think we win this game. Rex hasn't had them ready to play from the get go since the Miami game.

I thought the combo of the extra week and Dick LeBeau's manning would be trouble and it was. Throw in the injuries and it's a surprise won. What is annoying is we have our bye week and play Miami- who has a Thursday night game, so will have 10 days off before they play us, so it negates a good chunk of the bye advantage. It really seems like schedule is designed to screw us.

Sure, we played a lousy game on offense. With the exception of Tyrod's great runs, there was little accomplished. Here's why: The Titans have Dick LeBeau running their defense. He's a genius. He had two full weeks to prepare for the Bills, and he had us contained. As you know, 3 of the past 4 games were against teams with extra time.

Give Bellichek 3 extra days.......or Tom Coughlin, for that matter. See what they did?

It's BS that the schedulers keep doing that to us.

Factor in the extra rest for the players. What football player wouldn't like an extra week off between games?

My theory is this: Had we played the Titans without the bye, we would have won by at least 7. It's just a theory.

I actually expected they'd be an elite switch him coaching there. So fair point...

Color me stupid, foolish, and/or naive but I do think The Bills can beat Cincy. They're a very good team, but it will be a test for them as well as The Bills. If the Bengals are an elite team, this is the kind of game they should win - on the road against a good to very good team. Let's see how things are after the smoke clears next Sunday.

We can't afford to lose 3 straight games at the Ralph

We can't afford to lose 3 straight games at the Ralph

Rex needs to bring in some Alumni to help on sideline; bring some guys in to help them feel the burn without blowing up (long fuse rather than short fuse bomb), give advice when asked by coaches or players, etc. Many ex-Bills live in area and I think they should ask TKO to come in and lead the charge.